How fast can the world’s fastest hedgehog run?
Play as Sonic the Hedgehog as you dash, jump and spin your way across stunning 3D environments. Swipe your way over and under challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless running saga for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone & iPod touch.
"A perfect blend of Temple Run-style gaming and the lightspeed nature of Sonic. Amazing visuals. It feels as fast, fun and frantic as you've been wanting Sonic to for a long time." - 5/5 Gamezebo
4/5 - Common Sense Media
The world famous Sonic the Hedgehog stars in his first endless running saga – how far can you go?
Unleash Sonic’s incredible dash move that allows you to run at insane speed and destroy everything in your path!
Utilise Sonic’s powers to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and speed around loop de loops. Plus defeat enemies using Sonic’s devastating homing attack!
Sonic’s beautifully detailed saga comes to life on mobile and tablet – never has an endless runner looked so good!
Choose to play as one of Sonic’s friends, including Tails, Shadow and Knuckles.
EPIC BOSS BATTLES
Face off against two of Sonic's biggest rivals, the always scheming and cunning Dr. Eggman and the devastatingly deadly Zazz from Sonic Lost World! Use all of Sonic's agility and speed to take down these villains before it's too late!
Unlock, win or buy ingenious power-ups to help you run further. Including head starts, shields, ring magnets and unique score boosters!
KEEP ON RUNNING
Get more rewards the more you play! Level up your score multiplier by completing unique missions, or win amazing prizes including Red Star Rings & additional characters by completing Daily Challenges and playing the Daily Spin.
Challenge your friends on the leader boards or invite your friends through Facebook to prove who the best speed runner is…
We’re working hard to bring you future FREE updates!
Sonic Dash supports iPhone 4 and higher, iPad 2 and higher, and iPod touch v5 and higher.
PLEASE NOTE: iPod Touch 4th generation devices are currently not supported.
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC DASH are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Sonic Dash is now Bigger and Better with Big the Cat!
- New Character added. Get dashing with Big the Cat.
- Look out for the Big the Cat event.
- Pick up the x2 Score Multiplier in-game now to double any points earned.
- Collect XP and level up your Score Multiplier to all new heights.
- New Missions added and all Missions now reward XP.
- All characters now have a unique upgrade profile.
- Upgrading characters also rewards XP.
Ratings and Reviews
We can't stop playing Sonic's latest lightning-fast diversion. With crisp swipe controls, completely unpredictable courses, and an incredible sense of speed, the Blue Blur's new endless runner is completely irresistible and a worthy addition to Sonic's long legacy.
What's the point of...?
What's the point of red star rings now other than to revive you...? Unlocking characters with red star rings used to be a thing, now all these people complaining of ads being everywhere (I'm not saying I like them, they have increased in number from the original release), have brought the ruin of this game. It's fine to charge currency for characters, but the red star rings method should be an alternative to the people who cannot use physical money. On a side note, all of those games referred to as bad games had potential. Even the dreaded Sonic 06' could have been a great game, I for one rather enjoyed the story, though given, it had it's.... "strange" moments. You shouldn't rush your games, if delaying a game means you can give it that touch up to the mechanics to bring a success sonic NEEDS, then don't rush it. Back on topic, you should really add back the option to purchase characters with red star rings. I'd take ads over being forced to pay for characters any day...
On a side note, whatever happened to NOTIFYING us of events? I quit the game because of the updates never including any events... Came back to it and found a pacman event, went to the update section... It just said bugs and refinements in the version! Sega you need to get your crap together, Downloaders beware, this game has gone from great to horrid since I last played it.
The game is pretty solid, I just have a few issues:
1. Soundtrack: Although I don’t mind there only being two songs, the ability to choose what song plays while you run would be a nice addition.
2. Camera and obstacles: there has been plenty of times that my run ended because I ran into an obstacle that I couldn’t see because the camera wasn’t positioned in a way that I could see it or it was hidden behind another obstacle, this is also a problem with red ring and character icon placement
3. Hit Box fixing: I can’t count how many times I’ve dodged an obstacle or tried to get a power-up by moving left or right and either clipping the obstacle there for ending my run or completely missing the power-up even though I touched it, also when jumping over obstacles I will clearly be over it and still hit the obstacle
4. A minor issue but I noticed that occasionally when fighting Zass or Dr. Eggman the text showing that they are from Sonic Lost World will be missing, also I would like to see other characters either become playable or become bosses to fight
- Sega America
- 174.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SEGA All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and Sonic Dash are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- BREEZE BUNDLE $3.99
- BOOSTER BUNDLE $6.99
- RED STAR RING STACK $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.