This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The SONIC Drive-In app lets you pay with your phone, get rewards, find out about new items and offers, browse the menu, check nutritional information, send gift cards and more!
• Earn rewards for reloading your MySONIC card in the app (and get other rewards every month just because we like you)!
• Use your phone to pay. Our new mobile payment process lets you check in to pay at any time during your order and keep track of your order’s progress in the app. Plus, you’ll get rewards like free tots for reloading your card.
• Send and receive digital gift cards in the app. Pay your friends back for your last SONIC run. Say Thank You to your mom. Wish your friends a Happy Birthday, Happy Hanukkah, or just Happy Hour!
• Find the closest SONIC Drive-In locations in your area and see their hours.
• Browse the menu. Check out what’s new and view nutritional info for each item.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Getting things ready for the iPhone X.
Not impressed. Not worth it. Move along.
I recently download this app hoping it would make for a better Sonic drive through experience. The app, much like the employees at Sonic, is useless.
Why 2 stars?! I like rewards.
I have a gift card with a small balance and I thought it would be nice to load it onto the app to make the drive through employee less confused at check out however it keeps saying ‘looks like there was a problem’ but will not tell me what that problem is so I might correct it. Also the FAQ for this app is horrible and provides answers to only 3 questions.
I guess I will use the app to pre shop menu? Just not really seeing any other point to have it on my phone.
Good Rewards/Payment Troubles
Tried numerous times to pay with the app at the stall, payment wouldn’t go through. This is the first time in about 3 visits that I was unable to pay with the app. Hopefully this was just a temporary glitch. So I tried to pay with my physical card at the stall, again payment wouldn’t go through, had to give my card to carhop for payment. The point of me having this app is having the ability to pay with just a touch of my finger. I like the monthly rewards though.
I thought this was like other fast-food apps, a way to order and pay, minimizing contact with the people employed by those establishments, making the experience exponentially greater, but it’s merely a “gift card” purchasing app. You can add a credit or debit card to the app, but it’s only to purchase gift card balance in set amounts, as they hope you will carry a credit with them. Alas, at least at Sonic, you still have to push the button, attempt to decipher what garbled speech is coming from the meat on the other side of the speaker, and hope they understand when you say “NO MAYO”.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 71.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonic Industries Services, Inc.
- ©2017 AMERICA’S DRIVE-IN BRAND PROPERTIES LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.