Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends are back in an action-packed runner game!
Catch speed fever as you relive the Sonic legend. Run, jump, dash or fly across the road and through exciting platformer levels. Unlock new characters including Tails, Knuckles and more, each with their own unique abilities you can power up. Rush to save Sonic's universe by fighting Dr. Eggman across 4 iconic locations.
All this in a compact download size, so just about anyone can jump-start their day with some high-speed arcade action!
• Dash through 4 iconic locations with super graphics. WARNING: May cause a rush of excitement.
• Unlock loads of characters like Tails, Knuckles, Shadow the Hedgehog and more high-speed legends, each with their own super abilities.
• Overcome an endless rush of obstacles and villains, including the nefarious Dr. Eggman himself!
• Listen to iconic tracks as you run for heart-pounding fun!
• Pick up your favorite buddies, each with their own super skill! And remember: Choose them wisely to combine their skills and help you win!
• Power up your favorite characters to improve their abilities.
• An exciting story full of super characters and fun twists.
• Jump into a variety of fun arcade experiences with replayable levels & loads of objectives. Whatever road you dash down, it's guaranteed to have endless enjoyment!
• Discover the mysterious Bonus mode that's a real rush of fun with a dash of speed fever!
• Enjoy skill-based combo gameplay using simple controls, plus an auto-run mode so anyone can jump in on the action!
• You can play the game completely offline after your first session!
The perfect game for fans of high-speed platformers, offline action, fun runs, arcade legends, or ""The Blue Blur,"" Sonic the Hedgehog himself!
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, SONIC RUNNERS and SONIC RUNNERS ADVENTURE are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Spanish LATAM, Polish, Vietnamese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for the first game launch.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Ratings and Reviews
Ok now i was a big fan of the first sonic runners. I loved the levels, the great selection of buddies and characters, the modes etc..
when they announced the closure of the first game a got depressed because i only got to play it for 2 months. But when i found out that a new sonic runners game was coming out i literally freaked out. And being honest i expected it to be free but no...(that doesn’t matter anymore) and i expected a lot of characters, buddies and infinite levels(levels that do not end when completing goals) also a leaderboard.
I know that the levels are not randomly generated because its an offline game and that feature was my top wish that happens to sonic runners and thank you for that. The thing is that i have some suggestions. First, you could add more characters, buddies and LEVELS of course. You could also add an endless mode by all means that works offline “have some map layouts saved for endless mode that changes randomly as the race progresses so that endless layouts are not the same”that is one of my top wishes now. And finally, some elements of the first one. Thats all i have in mind. But out of that its well made. Please read this
Great Fun, but Needs Better iPhone X Controls
I really enjoy this game, it’s a fun and challenging game that I often pick up to play. At first it was just when I had some time to kill waiting in lines, but then I found myself coming back frequently!
The app works great on my iPad Pro. Unfortunately, however, it is extremely frustrating to use on my iPhone X. The game requires landscape mode, which is fine, but it constantly seems to think I’m trying to leave the game to multitask, pausing the game and bringing up the app tray or going to the home screen. I then have to return to the game and wait several seconds to restart the run. This isn’t something occasional; it happens several times in every run. It becomes very frustrating. It seems like the game is hypersensitive to touch. I make a point to avoid touching the screen with more than just my one fingertip, but it isn’t easy given that it’s a full screen app with no bezels or space to hold the phone while you play.
I really hope they improve the app for iPhone X. Until then, however, I’m limited to playing this on my iPad Pro. It’s unfortunate, though, as I would play a lot more often if I could do it on my phone.
A sequel inferior to the original, but has its charm
I’ll start off by saying, I loved the original Sonic Runners. The endless 2D runner got challenging without being annoying. The pay to win gimmick was questionable, and there was the god forsaken roulette to get new characters and buddies, but it was overall a great mobile game. It even had its own amazing soundtrack. I this sequel, they did fix some features such as removing the roulette and having a fixed price, but they took the magic out of the endless runner by making it to where there are finite levels, rather than progressing through the story based on how far you got in the endless level. The levels in the game that are infinite have a set goal which ends the level upon completion or if the timer runs out. The game also has no new music, which is a letdown considering the original had an entire original soundtrack. This game also provides very little fan service other than having multiple characters, but even the original had more. This game still has charm as levels can be challenging. This is a good sequel, but it still needs to live up to the original. And provide more fan service, original music, and become a great endless runner like it’s predecessor
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SEGA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.