Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Get set for old-school kart racing action in a revving lineup of crazy vehicles with Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, optimized for Game Center!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Choose from over 20 of SEGA’s most celebrated characters and compete for the checkered flag on circuits inspired by superbly imagined game worlds. Race through the Sonic games’ sunny South Island, House of the Dead’s spooky Curien Mansion and Super Monkey Ball’s super lush rainforests.
Stay ahead of your rivals by unleashing mind-mushing weapons and character-crushing power-ups, and look out for the secret shortcuts that might just be your path to the winners’ podium!
• Fuelled by Game Center! Race online with up to three other players, collect 50 achievements and show off your best times in online leaderboards.
• Choose from 21 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman, AiAi and Amigo, each with their own unique vehicle!
• Race through tracks inspired by SEGA’s fabulous game worlds, from medieval castle ramparts to tropical beaches to downtown Tokyo and even a gravity-defying casino!
• Unleash game-changing “All-Star Moves” on your opponents, such as Sonic’s “Super Sonic”, AiAi’s “Super Monkey Roll” and Dr. Eggman’s “Missile Madness”.
• Battle it out in single player, challenge your friends in split-screen multiplayer or compete online against the world!
Important information regarding Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8 GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 4GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series and Intel GMA series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing mini-site at feralinteractive.com/sonicracing
SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC & SEGA All-Stars Racing and other related game titles, logos, characters and character names appearing in the game are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation or have been licensed to SEGA Corporation. Developed by Sumo Digital Ltd, a Division of Foundation 9 Entertainment. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All brands or product names listed are trademarks or registered trademarks and are property of their respective holders. All rights reserved.
It’s nice to see that we’re getting Sonic games here in he Mac App store. This is a great racing game featuring most of the well known SEGA characters and levels. The visuals are great and so is the gameplay although the only minor thing that might be an annoyance to some is the kind of slow loading times for races.
Other than that, I definitely recommend this game! Go on, buy it!
Lots of Fun!
I've only played for a little bit, but I haven't experienced any crashing. The loading times can be really long, but there were also some short loading times. Sure, It could use a patch. Honestly, it's really a fun game. I'm a huge Sonic fan, but the game is great for a racing game as well. I would say just as good as Mario Kart and easily my favorite racing game on Mac!
I bought the game already for my Xbox 360 and I love this game. Great mechanics, quality of mario kart wii or higher in my opinion. The loading times can get a bit long sometimes, but it's a good game. I recommend buying it. It's worth the money. It's not the Sony equivalent of Mario Kart, it's the SEGA equivalent and sega answered with a pretty good game.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 31, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.12 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC & SEGA All-Stars Racing are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.2 or later