Get set for old-school kart racing action in a revving lineup of crazy vehicles with Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, optimized for Game Center!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Choose from over 20 of SEGA’s most celebrated characters and compete for the checkered flag on circuits inspired by superbly imagined game worlds. Race through the Sonic games’ sunny South Island, House of the Dead’s spooky Curien Mansion and Super Monkey Ball’s super lush rainforests.
Stay ahead of your rivals by unleashing mind-mushing weapons and character-crushing power-ups, and look out for the secret shortcuts that might just be your path to the winners’ podium!
• Fuelled by Game Center! Race online with up to three other players, collect 50 achievements and show off your best times in online leaderboards.
• Choose from 21 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman, AiAi and Amigo, each with their own unique vehicle!
• Race through tracks inspired by SEGA’s fabulous game worlds, from medieval castle ramparts to tropical beaches to downtown Tokyo and even a gravity-defying casino!
• Unleash game-changing “All-Star Moves” on your opponents, such as Sonic’s “Super Sonic”, AiAi’s “Super Monkey Roll” and Dr. Eggman’s “Missile Madness”.
• Battle it out in single player, challenge your friends in split-screen multiplayer or compete online against the world!
Important information regarding Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8 GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 4GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series and Intel GMA series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing mini-site at feralinteractive.com/sonicracing
SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC & SEGA All-Stars Racing and other related game titles, logos, characters and character names appearing in the game are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation or have been licensed to SEGA Corporation. Developed by Sumo Digital Ltd, a Division of Foundation 9 Entertainment. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All brands or product names listed are trademarks or registered trademarks and are property of their respective holders. All rights reserved.
Ratings and Reviews
It is clearly a mario kart clone but in some ways I think it works a bit better than mario kart. For starters I have not found much slow down terrain, when you hit a wall while drifting all your momentum is not lost, you can do tricks in the air to boost when you land, and everyone has a unike move that heats things up like Beat dashing on skates. Your standard racing stuff is here like drifting, Items, and boost panels. However I am not knowledgeable of all sonic franchises but I did notice that, like sega always does, the sonic franchise made to much of the cast, there is lag sometimes when things get crazy, and there are lots of objects off the track that you can clip through by accedent when you make mistakes.
It’s nice to see that we’re getting Sonic games here in he Mac App store. This is a great racing game featuring most of the well known SEGA characters and levels. The visuals are great and so is the gameplay although the only minor thing that might be an annoyance to some is the kind of slow loading times for races.
Other than that, I definitely recommend this game! Go on, buy it!
Lots of Fun!
I've only played for a little bit, but I haven't experienced any crashing. The loading times can be really long, but there were also some short loading times. Sure, It could use a patch. Honestly, it's really a fun game. I'm a huge Sonic fan, but the game is great for a racing game as well. I would say just as good as Mario Kart and easily my favorite racing game on Mac!
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 4.1 GB
- OS X 10.8.2 or later
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC & SEGA All-Stars Racing are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.