SonicWall Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other macOS applications.
SonicWall Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWall solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWall Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, and SuperMassive running SonicOS 220.127.116.11 or higher.
• Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 100 Series appliances, formerly called SonicWALL Secure Remote Access (SRA), running 8.1 or higher.
• Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 1000 Series appliances, formerly called E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA), running 11.4 or higher.
For more information on SonicWall Secure Mobile Access and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
• Bug fixes
See the release notes on the SonicWall web site for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked great in the past but won’t connect when on WIFI anymore
Works on iPhone on cellular network but not on WIFI. Also, says passwod instead of password. It’s been months. Is a fix on the way?
Doesn’t Work on Cellular?
VPN won’t stay active when on a cellular network. Works fine when connected to wifi.
IOS 12 broke it? Reinstall it.
After installing iOS 12, iOS indicated that the app needed to be updated by the developer and that it is not approved to create a VPN. Deleting and reinstalling it fixed the issue. It’s odd that the app did not automatically get set to be updated like the other 32 apps that did when I installed iOS12. 🤷♂️
- SonicWall Inc.
- 28.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SonicWall Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.