By SonoSite Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The SonoAccess™ application is the first interactive mobile learning application from an ultrasound company available on the iPhone® and iPod touch® mobile digital devices. At the tap of a finger, a portable, on-demand library of high quality clinical and system instructional videos, case studies, clinical image gallery and reference guides on point-of-care ultrasound applications is available to any medical professional or student. Within the SonoAccess application, you can customize your user profile to generate a recommended list of videos, and share any document or video with a colleague or friend.
With the SonoAccess application you can:
- Watch ultrasound scanning technique videos organized by specialty and product to pick up helpful tips from expert scanners.
- Watch video case studies for more detailed information on clinical applications of ultrasound.
- Access the clinical image gallery with over 100 ultrasound images to reference and compare to the images you scan.
- Find reimbursement information and Quick Start user guides for SonoSite systems.
- Stay current with SonoSite corporate information and product releases with the SonoAccess news feed feature.
- Share any SonoAccess video, image or document.
SonoSite is the world leader and specialist in hand-carried ultrasound for the point-of-care. Originally funded in part by a grant from the US Department of Defense, our products exceed military specifications for ruggedness and reliability and offer superior image resolution at the point of care. Physicians in over 20 medical specialties use our systems in hospitals, clinics and in the field to deliver better, faster, and more efficient care in over 100 countries After 11 years and 50,000 systems installed worldwide, SonoSite continues to lead the market with groundbreaking innovations that improve patient safety while saving healthcare time and money.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Fixed crash when navigating between images.
Server error solved
I ran into one of the guys that developed this and apparently the server error that was popping up was due to an old backend system that was slowing everything down and causing the server to time-out. I tried the app again and it seems to be more responsive with no server error.
This used to be a five star app..I've been using it for a long time, but within the last month all of the videos and cases disappeared. All of my colleagues are also unable to bring up any of the videos..fix this bug ASAP please!
Tried reloading app but still doesn't work. Nothing available. Sometimes I get an error message that it can't connect to server. Tried 4G and wifi. No luck.