By Sonocent Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sonocent Recorder is the easy way to take accurate records of classes and meetings. Wherever you are:
• Take high-quality audio recordings
• Highlight the key moments of audio for review
• Add photos right alongside your audio
• Type brief text notes for further context
• Break your recording into sections by topic
“Users are likely to find annotating and visually organising audio a boost to productivity” - PC Advisor magazine
WHY DOWNLOAD SONOCENT RECORDER?
• Never miss a thing: start recording with a tap
• Up your productivity: highlighted audio is easy to revisit
• Keep organised: save by speaker, topic and title
• Super useful: your recording, annotations and photos in one file
• Sound quality: Boosts volume of recorded speech, dials down background noises
• Record discreetly: capture interviews while your screen stays blank with 'Glance Mode'
• Easy transfer: upload files to Sonocent Audio Notetaker via Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or any other installed cloud provider using the share function.
Sonocent Recorder is the free companion app for the award-winning Sonocent Audio Notetaker software. Over 110,000 people have used Audio Notetaker to work and study more productively.
Compatible with Sonocent Audio Notetaker for PC and Mac.
What's New in Version 1.2.12
Fix for crash when trying to capture a photo with the camera on iOS 10.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 1.2.12
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonocent Ltd
- © 2016 Sonocent Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$12.99