Take photos like a pro with your Sony a6000. In this Guide you'll learn about the cameras features, shooting modes & metering, display settings and movie recording, playback, focus modes, menu system, color tones and creative effects and much more!
With Camera Guides from QuickPro, you'll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Whether it's that birthday surprise, graduation ceremony, or your daughters' wedding day, the ability to take a photo like a Pro is within reach.
Now you have ready to go instruction of all Sony a6000 camera functions and features.
Take along your iPhone or iPad and while you're on the plane, enjoy a Pro training session with a QuickPro Camera Guide specialist.
This tutorial provides:
- Sony a6000 features and basic photography training
- Sony a6000 camera body and features.
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Sony a6000 camera.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Sony a6000 Introduction
- Sony a6000 Camera Tour
- Top of Camera
- Sides of the Camera
- Bottom of the Camera
- Back of Camera
- Image Quality
- Image File Types
- Selecting Image Quality & Size
- Exposure, Metering & Drive Modes
- Basic Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Advanced Shooting Modes
- Understanding ISO
- Drive Modes
- Display Settings & Movie Recording
- Shooting Movies
- Movie Image Size & File Formats
- Focus Modes & Image Sharpness
- Autofocus Modes
- Autofocus Areas
- Lock On AF
- Other Factors of Focus
- Menu System Tour
- Recording Menu
- Custom Settings Menu
- Wireless Menu
- Application Menu
- Playback Menu
- Setup Menu
- Color, Tone & Creative Effects
- White Balance
- Creative Styles
- Picture Effects
- Dynamic Range & HDR Photography
- Using Auto Portrait Framing
- Using the Built-in Flash
- Using the Built-In Wi-Fi
Improved chapter point functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not completely functional
The videos are very detailed and easy to learn from! I've never owned a high-end camera before (only used my phone) so as a first time user this app has been a big help. One major downside though is it will not allow me to select the chapters to view a specific subject. Every time I hit a new chapter the video starts from the very beginning and I have to sit and watch until it gets to the part I need explained. With over an hour of video you can imagine how annoying this is. Please fix this bug!! Thanks!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.