>> Don't download when you don't have a > 2009 Sony TV with DLNA DMR Support.
Just bought your internet connected Sony Smart TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Sony TV.
Simply download this app and access additional content, currently not available on the Sony TV itself as you use your iPad to control your Sony TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Sony TV or on your iPad.
With the Sony TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your tablet.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Sony TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Sony TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your iPad or Sony TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your iPad, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos (only from Camera Roll) from your iPad
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Sony TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• iOS 4.2 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We love to hear from our customers! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions and improvements.
- Playback of youtube videos
- App crashes
- Updated help screen
Ratings and Reviews
Complete waste of money. App does not work and help unavailable. Cannot recommend to anyone at all.
Great, when it will recognize the phone. You have to turn on off several times for it to work. Great price too.
Sony Bravia KDL-950A not recognised on iPad 3
I downloaded after checking out that Zappo TV has listed the Sony KDL 950A as a supported model. The application does not list it as a device even after trying out checklist. No response from support team. Money wasted. Not played a single Video ot Picture from iPad using this app
- ZappoTV, Inc.
- 33.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © ZappoTV, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.