Sophos Mobile Control
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sophos Mobile Control is an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution which allows enterprises to easily manage, control and secure iOS devices.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control iOS app works only in combination with Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Cloud. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not work.
Key features of the app
• Reports device compliance status.
• Lets you trigger device synchronization with the server.
• Supports an Enterprise App Store.
• Lists all compliance violations.
• Receives messages from the management server.
• Lets you see support information.
Instructions for enrollment
1. Download this app to your mobile device and start it.
2. Scan the QR code on the Self Service Portal or click a link in the enrollment email.
3. Optionally accept further apps to be installed or other settings applied, as defined by your administrator.
For more information, please visit the Sophos website.
Please note: Dependent on the EMM server configuration, the Sophos Mobile Control iOS app might require access to location services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
Management of Sophos container (Sophos Secure Workspace and Sophos Secure Email) fully supported.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sophos
- © 2011-15 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.