Sophos Mobile is an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution which allows companies to easily manage, control and secure iOS and other mobile devices.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control app works only in combination with Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile or Sophos Central. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not work.
Key features of the app
• Report the device compliance status.
• Trigger device synchronization with the EMM server.
• Install apps from an Enterprise App Store.
• Display all compliance violations.
• Receive messages from the EMM server.
• Display privacy and support information.
Instructions for enrollment
1. Install this app on your mobile device and start it.
2. Scan the QR code on the Self Service Portal or click the link in the enrollment email.
3. Optionally accept further apps to be installed or other settings applied, as defined by your administrator.
For more information, please visit the Sophos website.
Please note: Dependent on the EMM server configuration, the Sophos Mobile Control iOS app might require access to location services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Updated this app this morning and now I cannot enable location services for it. At least prior to this update it pseudo worked - just had to use control app running in background. Now it appears broken.
Location Services no longer an option
After recent update I cannot enable location services which means my phone is no longer compliant with my company’s policy.
User interface has been much improved and has lots of functionality.
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.