A Fantasy Role-Playing Game with sword and sorcerer!
Create a person like a Fighter,Wizard,Priest and more,
Make a Party consists of 6 persons maximum,
and Go Down into dungeons of wire-frame!
Find a lost amulet somewhere in the dungeon!
Many Monsters and Treasures are waiting for you.
1. Minor Bug Fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game. Worth a try. Classic perma-death game.
Fun! and HP BUG FIX: read here...
Ok, so this is a classic role playing blast!
1) Fixing HP BUG: First... about level hit points. I think it is a bug when so many people can't figure out how to do this, and rate app poorly. to fix level hit points, don't use the "cot" when leveling up. Choose at least the economy room, and you will get normal hit point additions. This may work even better with more expensive rooms, I would love if anyone offered more information as they experimented. I think you may need to raise rooms as you get higher levels.
2) Mapping... is way to hard on a portable device. But it is forcing me to use my memory, and figure it out :p
a few tips
1) try using magic spells when not in combat to get a map spell
2) to level up, go to the adventure inn and rest
3) to heal, spend 10gp/week in the inn, and watch your HP refresh. to level up, use more expensive rooms
4) to save, go to the edge of town->training ground->system
for backup and restores. you can backup before leveling up, and try again for better hit points.
5) FULL MANUAL AVAILABLE ON THEIR WEBSITE!
all spell descriptions, and more... do a search for sorcerer and death head to find the website
they have a manual with character spells, and more.
A few Questions/Spoilers!
1) does anyone have a tip for finding your way back once you're in the many-door room?
2) is there any way to see in the blanked hall?
Old School, still cool!
Great game, lots of fun. Pretty darned hard.
Reading the FAQ/Help was helpful to make my way around. I am frequently b/u'ing and restoring b/c of massive deaths.
The differences between Training Ground and Bar were confusing at first, b/c you make new characters @ Training Grounds, but form parties at Bar.
A walk down the hallway with level 1 characters is about all you want to do. Level up a bunch then venture outwards. You'll need some healing action, so my party is - 2 fighters, thief, wizard, 2 priests. I have not advanced to the extra classes, and haven't barely solved the first level yet! Just getting to the level where I my party doesn't get wiped out so fast.
I will download game 2 & more, I believe.
-- Thanks Death=Head & Co! You have done a great job!
Ideas: You might want a 'high score board' that can be shared so you can see how people are doing?
I'd like to see the whole party info on 1 (long) screen. Is that what the output as html feature is? Haven't tried.
If I accidentally hit "run" in combat, I'd like the option to hit 'cancel' on that also.
(Hey all you iPhone dev's, why not find the best of the old games & adapt free versions for iPhone! Here's some possibilties: X-Com, Masters of Orion, Ultima, Mght & Magic, Battle Chess, etc.)
Re: complaints about 1hp per level -- stop whining! It's a game with challenge, ok??
- Naoya Yoshimura
- 3.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © DEATH=HEAD & Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.