◆The Return of the Sorcerers
Sorceress of Fortune is the 5th story of the Fortune Chronicle Episode and the official sequel to the 2010 release of the Puzzle RPG Sorcerer of Fortune.
Richer sound and clearer HD graphics than the original, a new fun gaming experience is guaranteed with an enhanced strategic puzzle battle system.
Join the story as a diverse group of sorcerers are in search for a beacon of hope in the midst of darkness that has enshrouded Fortune World after the disappearance Meteor Dragon.
1. Story development with 25 sorcerers appearing in a collection of stories.
2. A combo system in which a skill is activated depending on the equipped item.
3. Ultimate 2D graphics with more appealing and charming animation.
4. Enhanced HD graphics through Retina Display Support.
5. Supports Achievement and Leaders Board via Game Center.
6. Supports random battle with users around the world through the Game Center.
7. Supports iCloud therefore items obtained can be shared on any device.
1. The game will progress in the popular 3 match puzzle game format in which players will take turns attacking each other, giving as much damage as the power taken from the shattered jewels.
2. All characters possess a total of 8 elemental sorcery skills (fire, ice, wind, lightening, poison, healing, earthquake, and meteor strike) and the sorcery skill corresponding to the shattered jewelry’s element will be activated.
3. The player that wins the battle will obtain an item as a reward and once a character is equipped with it, the character’s stats will increase and the character’s skill type will change.
4. Combat skills can be done once the Skill Point reaches 10 or more and the 3, 4, 5 hit combos can be customized as more points are accumulated. The customized number of combo hits will be automatically activated in battle.
5. Through Item Combination, the obtained items can be made into items with new capabilities.
Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Sorceress of fortune
Just started can't seem to put my phone down. And my hand is getting cramped. Save your orbs for later:-)
Great game if you want to pass the time.
Wooow i was waited for this game for months and finally i got it , very awesome game ^^.
- Dotomchi Games Inc.
- 172.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dotomchi Games
- In-App Purchases
- Orbs +1,000 $0.99
- 1st Extend Inventory $0.99
- Orbs +5,750 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.