Sortly is the ULTIMATE INVENTORY APP - Featured in Forbes, ABC news, FOX, New York Post & Inc. etc! More than 5 million items sorted!
Create a visual inventory of your items with photos, tags, notes, price, QR labels, barcode scanner, lending info and more.
• Proven Best-In-Class
• Easy & Intiutive
• Flexible & Customizable
• Get More Organized, Be Productive, & Save Hours!!
1. Manage Home Inventory
2. Track Small Business Inventory
3. Organize Your Move
4. Catalog your Collectibles
• EASY ORGANIZATION: Organize your items in folders and sub-folders. 5 levels of folders for flexible categorization (eg. Home > Bedroom > Closet > Jewel Box > Diamond Ring). Use folders to denote physical locations or categories.
• MULTIPLE PHOTOS: Add up to 8 photos to visually document your folders and items. Customize photos with highlights and resizable arrows. Pinpoint that one object in a sea of objects!
• INCLUDE TAGS, NOTES, PRODUCT & WARRANTY INFORMATION : Add searchable tags and notes to folders and items. Add details of your items like SKU number, serial number, purchase date, warranty date etc. Schedule reminders to alert on purchase date returns or warranty expirations.
• TRACK LENDING & GET REMINDERS: Track lent items and set reminders for when to get them back
• BARCODE SCANNER: Lookup items with barcodes in seconds. Support for UPC, ISBN & EAN barcodes. Significantly reduce typing. (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• GENERATE ELEGANT QR LABELS: Bring beauty and zen to moving or organizing. Create beautiful QR labels using off-the-shelf self-adhesive labels and link them to folders and items. (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• CLOUD BACKUP & SYNC: Use Sortly Plus to automatically backup your data. Use the same account across multiple devices to keep data in sync! Share the account with your friends, family or colleagues to share data with them! (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• AUTOSAVE TO EVERNOTE: Save your data to Evernote without lifting a finger!
• UPDATE LOCATIONS: Move your things in real life? No problem — it’s easy to update their locations in the app!
• MOVING CHECKLIST: Manage your move in one app!
• CSV IMPORT AND EXPORT: You have data in spreadsheets? No problem. Import or export CSV with Sortly!
• PDF & DROPBOX EXPORT: Export your data to two different types of PDF: Album and List types. Now you can share the PDF with anybody! Export your photos to Dropbox with just one tap! (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• WEB ACCESS: Access all your data in the web! Utilize your computer’s large screen and keyboard to organize better! (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• Many, Many more features!
UPGRADE TO SORTLY PLUS - Sync. Label. Export.
• Sync data between devices. Backup to the cloud.
• Access on the Web.
• Create elegant labels and QR codes to scan & track everything you own.
• Save, share or print. Export to CSV, PDF, Dropbox or Evernote.
• Price: $4.99 monthly or $47.99 yearly
NOTES ABOUT SORTLY PLUS PURCHASE
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period as per the price shown above.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when your purchase Sortly Plus subscription again.
• Sortly Term of Service: http://www.sortlyapp.com/tos/
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for collectibles, kids toys, books, or any list!
I love this app! I'm still using the free version and its so easy to use that not only do I have a couple of my collections uploaded and organized, but I have started to use it for my kids toys and books too. Amelia Bedelia, fancy Nancy, and Skippy Jon Jones are some favorites. Because we go to the library to borrow books I can't always remember which titles we actually own, so when I'm at a second hand store I no longer end up buying duplicate copies of a book we already have. Same with their toys- trolls, my little pony, hatchamils, shopkins, etc. one of my kids loves to "check on their stuff" so I added folders for stuffed animals, super heroes, Lego sets, etc with just a picture of the item for them to scroll through & they love it.
And because you can export and save the data, my spouse is considering using the app to keep track of all the household manuals, receipts, etc.
Highly recommend this app!
Can't seem to work offline
My goods are located in a place with weak wifi. This app apparently requires updating in real time for every single adjustment? It's so tedious and time consuming to wait for it to reboot the entire catalog and all the photos after every entry that it makes pencil and paper look like a rocket ship. So you can't for example, do a count of all goods in a folder off line, and then sync it when you are done. It works offline, but as soon as you go on line you lose all the data you just entered (it reverts). Perhaps there is a work around, who knows? As far as I can tell from 30 minutes of looking, their customer service consist of a list of questions and answers, none of which mention off line adjustments. They don't seem to have interest in communicating/servicing customers. So if your goods are in a refer, or basement or anywhere that does not have smoking broadband, or if your wifi plunks out occasionally, good luck. Maybe I am wrong, who knows, no one to ask.
Hi, Thanks for providing detailed review. We do have email support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We do have a way to disable syncing when you are in bad wifi zone. Or we do have way to turn off syncing when you are not to wifi (Account Tab > Cloud Settings). If you are on bad connection area, we recommend using the above features to turn off syncing.
Love This App
I’ve always struggled with how to digitally organize things, and this app is fabulous! For example, I like to decorate cookies, and I have a lot of cookie cutters. This app helps me to keep them organized and allows me to quickly see what I already have so I don’t duplicate a cutter. My only request: It would be great if I could add a second picture. The first picture is of the cutter with a ruler so I can quickly see the size. It would be nice to be able to also add a picture of a cookie that has been decorated with that cutter. Or for the cutters that are designed for words ( like “Mom”) to see a pic of the word design since it is hard to tell when you are just looking at the cutter what word it represents.
- Sortly Inc.
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sortly Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $4.99
- Plus $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.