Soul Hunters - Assassin's AGE
By Lilith Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to a world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable heroes! Conquer kingdoms lost to a mysterious curse, and find a new adventure around every corner. Create and lead your party of legendary Heroes into battle!
Join the 80 million players already experiencing this unique Action-Strategic RPG!
In partnership with Ubisoft, Lilith Games is proud to announce that the Prince from PRINCE OF PERSIA joins Ezio from ASSASSIN'S CREED as a playable hero in Soul Hunters.
［LEAD YOUR OWN EPIC PARTY］
- Choose from over 50 Heroes, from Stone Collossus to Ice Dragon, Sun Goddess to Wolf Child.
- Strategically build your party with Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes. Form Your Own MOBA Party!
- Collect Soulstones scattered throughout the world to upgrade your Heroes into an unstoppable force.
［MASTER THE TACTICS, PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY］
- Create the perfectly balanced party to overcome the most powerful foes and legions.
- Master your Heroes’ abilities to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents’ attacks, or deal massive damage.
- Challenge players from all over the world and become Master of the Arena.
- Advance to the Epic Arena and earn the title of Elite Soul Hunter.
- Create or Join a Guild,participate in raids, and earn exclusive rewards! Clash with other Guilds in the weekly Guild Wars!
［A UNIQUE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE］
- A dark curse has been cast upon the kingdoms and it’s up to YOU to Unite the Heroes and Break the Curse!
- Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay.
- Explore mysterious and magical lands to find and collect new Heroes in a captivating campaign.
FOLLOW US at:
If you encounter any difficulties or require support please contact Customer Service by tapping on your in-game Avatar and then Support.
What's New in Version 2.4.84
New Features: Celestial Potion, Multi-Polish Function, and Runestone Power Rankings
New Awakening Quests: Sumiko and Dalton
Hero ability adjustments (Aqua, Sumiko, Dalton, Hurok)
Various Bug Fixes
No longer perfect for casual gamers
I used to think this was perfect for the casual gamer, but after almost 3 years of playing, the devs have gotten super greedy. Arena is extremely unbalanced, and unless you spend hundreds of dollars a month, you will never get 2 of the 3 heroes they release every month. These heroes are entirely won on luck, and it literally costs hundreds to get them past 3*. On top of that, they shamelessly grab for $250 (not an exaggeration) for ezio, prince of Persia, and rayman at 7*. And if you think the arenas are unbalanced, the crucible of fire is stupid. It is unbearably unbalanced, and the rewards do not scale with difficulty AT ALL. In addition, you spend 2 hours of constant frustration to get these crappy rewards. Here’s a hint devs, don’t be so greedy and pay attention when customers give good rebalance suggestions. I will not spend another penny on this game until all the above issues are resolved.
Crappy customer service
Played the game pretty regularly, bought at least 3 character bundles that weren’t cheap, which totaled well over 100 bucks. Got busy with life and didn’t play for a little bit and went I went back to try and play...my account got deleted. 😑 contacted customer service and I got generic responses for trouble shooting why it wasn’t popping up. Provided my party name and email and a couple other details that they asked for and they told me to just create a new account and start over pretty much. Yea no thanks. I’ve been in customer service for over 15 years and this is by far some of the worst customer service I’ve seen.
Best of Breed
Best of the genre. Very fun.
November 2017: New update to my review: The game is still fun, but it has just gotten WAY too expensive to compete. If you’ve read a few of these reviews, you’ll see that the developer responds by saying that many players have not spent money and done well. That is just not true. There is absolutely no way to remain competitive in this game without spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars. The strongest heroes all require $ to rank up, and it’s a LOT of money. And the difference in strength between the free and $ heroes is HUGE.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 26, 2017
- Version: 2.4.84
- Size: 356 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: LilithGame Co., Ltd
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Card$2.99
- 1600 Diamonds Pack$19.99
- 80 diamonds Pack$0.99
- 800 Diamonds Pack$9.99
- 3-star Ezio$0.99
- 8000 Diamonds Pack$99.99
- 400 Diamonds Pack$4.99
- 4000 Diamonds Pack$49.99
- 400 Diamonds Pack$4.99
- 1600 Diamonds Pack$19.99