Welcome to a world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable heroes! Conquer kingdoms lost to a mysterious curse, and find a new adventure around every corner. Create and lead your party of legendary Heroes into battle!
Join the 80 million players already experiencing this unique Action-Strategic RPG!
［LEAD YOUR OWN EPIC PARTY］
- Choose from over 50 Heroes, from Stone Collossus to Ice Dragon, Sun Goddess to Wolf Child.
- Strategically build your party with Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes. Form Your Own MOBA Party!
- Collect Soulstones scattered throughout the world to upgrade your Heroes into an unstoppable force.
［MASTER THE TACTICS, PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY］
- Create the perfectly balanced party to overcome the most powerful foes and legions.
- Master your Heroes’ abilities to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents’ attacks, or deal massive damage.
- Challenge players from all over the world and become Master of the Arena.
- Advance to the Epic Arena and earn the title of Elite Soul Hunter.
- Create or Join a Guild,participate in raids, and earn exclusive rewards! Clash with other Guilds in the weekly Guild Wars!
［A UNIQUE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE］
- A dark curse has been cast upon the kingdoms and it’s up to YOU to Unite the Heroes and Break the Curse!
- Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay.
- Explore mysterious and magical lands to find and collect new Heroes in a captivating campaign.
FOLLOW US at:
If you encounter any difficulties or require support please contact Customer Service by tapping on your in-game Avatar and then Support.
Heroes & Pets
● New DC Hero: Green Lantern
● New Conjuring Stone Hero: Malax
● New Hero Awakenings: Musashi & Flora
● New Hero Skin: Lama
● New Purple Pet: Corvus
● New rune set. Only heroes that are Red +1 can adorn the rune set
● Added a 30th floor to the Sky Fortress
● Adjusted maximum stamina levels for heroes between levels 91 - 100.
● Adjusted the stage difficulty for Chapters 18, 19 normal and heroic stages.
● New "Collection" function added to the battle preparation UI.
● Optimized the heroes for hire interface.
● Added 6 slots to the Gobblin Peddler's store.
● Orange Pet Equipment Box can now be purchased from the Goblin Peddler.
● Guild Masters and Guild Elders will now have a red spot appear as a Guild War reminder during times of war.
● Maximum amount of Guild Points increased from 200,000 to 300,000.
● Added red equipment to the Guild War's Arsenal.
● Added pet equipment and red equipment to the Workshop
● Players over level 100 have a chance to receive pet equipment and red equipment in the last box of the Crucible.
● New red spot reward reminder added to weeklies that will appear after completing a weekly quest.
● Adjusted maximum of gold that can be held.
● Added a search function to the bag.
● Increased drop rate of equipment in Chapter 19 raid dungeons.
● You can now check detailed information about other players' heroes in the Arena, Gladiator's Arena and leader board.
● Added a fast battle function to the Treasure Cave.
● Optimized language descriptions.
● Fixed a bug that would occur with Tsuki's ultimate when used in conjunction with Glacia.
● Fixed a bug that would cause health regeneration to become abnormal while Glacia was in the Prophecy Pool.
● Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Batman's animation to be incorrectly displayed.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Cara to lose health for no reason at the beginning of a battle.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Vincent's ultimate ability to be cast in the wrong direction.
● Fixed a bug that would cause The Flash to be forced off of the battlefield by Vernos.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Optos to become unable to cause damage to Osiris in the Hall of Legends due to distance.
● Fixed an issue that would happen on the 11th floor of the Sky Fortress when using multiple heroes.
● Fixed an issue that allowed some players to exceed the maximum player level on certain servers.
● Fixed an anomaly within Chapter 14's raid boss battle.
● Fixed a bug that caused the wrong items to be dropped within Chapter 19.
● Fixed a problem that would cause some player's monthly cards to display the incorrect time.
● Fixed a bug that would cause some heroes to be unable to tested.
Ratings and Reviews
It pains me to say it but this game is dying more and more quickly
Developer Response ,
Thank you for contacting us. Could you please classify your problem ? We are glad to help you out.
Customer service: Lori
Love it 😍
I believe that this game needs more recognition. Though this may be a pet peve but I think it progresses to fast. For some that might be a good thing. But then twos days I finished four chapters, 12 heroes, aunt 29 levels. Without even breaking a sweat 😓🚫. But other than that 👌 perfect
Ps my favorite character is Konrad
I’m here a couple days later to just say I love this game even more. I even have a idea for a character. What if you made a fighter in a 8-bit style👾. I don’t love that😍. Just saying you now. You should also add more updates to improve the matching system for arena. Pls tell me what you think of my idea😀😁
Ps you should buff Konrad
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your advice! Your support means a lot to us, hope you can continue enjoying this game!
Customer service: John
Really good game!
I really like the game here and keep up the good work!
I have a request for you:
A pirate fox that has sailed the seven seas to find treasure. He stumbled across the island and finds a cave to loot... but what he didn’t know that there was evil inside the cave...
Jumpscare: stuns enemy
Bite: physical damage
Hook slash: physical damage
Super: Out Of Order: Stuns all enemies!
If ye can do this I’ll appreciate it! Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestion. If you have any more concerns feel free to contact us.
Customer service: Lori
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 463.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Card $2.99
- 1600 Diamonds Pack $19.99
- 80 diamonds Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.