Welcome to a world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable heroes! Conquer kingdoms lost to a mysterious curse, and find a new adventure around every corner. Create and lead your party of legendary Heroes into battle!
Join the 80 million players already experiencing this unique Action-Strategic RPG!
［LEAD YOUR OWN EPIC PARTY］
- Choose from over 50 Heroes, from Stone Collossus to Ice Dragon, Sun Goddess to Wolf Child.
- Strategically build your party with Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes. Form Your Own MOBA Party!
- Collect Soulstones scattered throughout the world to upgrade your Heroes into an unstoppable force.
［MASTER THE TACTICS, PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY］
- Create the perfectly balanced party to overcome the most powerful foes and legions.
- Master your Heroes’ abilities to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents’ attacks, or deal massive damage.
- Challenge players from all over the world and become Master of the Arena.
- Advance to the Epic Arena and earn the title of Elite Soul Hunter.
- Create or Join a Guild,participate in raids, and earn exclusive rewards! Clash with other Guilds in the weekly Guild Wars!
［A UNIQUE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE］
- A dark curse has been cast upon the kingdoms and it’s up to YOU to Unite the Heroes and Break the Curse!
- Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay.
- Explore mysterious and magical lands to find and collect new Heroes in a captivating campaign.
FOLLOW US at:
If you encounter any difficulties or require support please contact Customer Service by tapping on your in-game Avatar and then Support.
Heroes & Pets
● New DC Hero: Green Lantern
● New Conjuring Stone Hero: Malax
● New Hero Awakenings: Musashi & Flora
● New Hero Skin: Lama
● New Purple Pet: Corvus
● New rune set. Only heroes that are Red +1 can adorn the rune set
● Added a 30th floor to the Sky Fortress
● Adjusted maximum stamina levels for heroes between levels 91 - 100.
● Adjusted the stage difficulty for Chapters 18, 19 normal and heroic stages.
● New "Collection" function added to the battle preparation UI.
● Optimized the heroes for hire interface.
● Added 6 slots to the Gobblin Peddler's store.
● Orange Pet Equipment Box can now be purchased from the Goblin Peddler.
● Guild Masters and Guild Elders will now have a red spot appear as a Guild War reminder during times of war.
● Maximum amount of Guild Points increased from 200,000 to 300,000.
● Added red equipment to the Guild War's Arsenal.
● Added pet equipment and red equipment to the Workshop
● Players over level 100 have a chance to receive pet equipment and red equipment in the last box of the Crucible.
● New red spot reward reminder added to weeklies that will appear after completing a weekly quest.
● Adjusted maximum of gold that can be held.
● Added a search function to the bag.
● Increased drop rate of equipment in Chapter 19 raid dungeons.
● You can now check detailed information about other players' heroes in the Arena, Gladiator's Arena and leader board.
● Added a fast battle function to the Treasure Cave.
● Optimized language descriptions.
● Fixed a bug that would occur with Tsuki's ultimate when used in conjunction with Glacia.
● Fixed a bug that would cause health regeneration to become abnormal while Glacia was in the Prophecy Pool.
● Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Batman's animation to be incorrectly displayed.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Cara to lose health for no reason at the beginning of a battle.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Vincent's ultimate ability to be cast in the wrong direction.
● Fixed a bug that would cause The Flash to be forced off of the battlefield by Vernos.
● Fixed a bug that would cause Optos to become unable to cause damage to Osiris in the Hall of Legends due to distance.
● Fixed an issue that would happen on the 11th floor of the Sky Fortress when using multiple heroes.
● Fixed an issue that allowed some players to exceed the maximum player level on certain servers.
● Fixed an anomaly within Chapter 14's raid boss battle.
● Fixed a bug that caused the wrong items to be dropped within Chapter 19.
● Fixed a problem that would cause some player's monthly cards to display the incorrect time.
● Fixed a bug that would cause some heroes to be unable to tested.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, bad developers
As much as I love this game, I have to admit that the developers take decisions that do not favor the game experience. I do love the character designs and the variety tho, but for example, just recently, they nerfed two of the most beloved characters, taking away what made them good. They used to make the gane really fun, they made the damage making challenging and more competitive but, contrary to the excuse they make for nerfing them, the reason why they did it is because affect them lucratively. It wasn’t because it was not fair for others. Some of us feel we wasted our times for nothing. We spent time developing these characters for them to get nerf at the end. Feels like a The Last Jedi move, ffff the fans.
Developer Response ,
We just wanted to make the game more challenging and playable, you should believe we have thought twice when made every decision. Thank you.
Constant nerfs on hero’s after you spend
Cs is a joke, the game turned into a cash grab, Put out a great hero, sell it for a while, nerf the hero, repeat. Devs won’t update the graphics to the new devices, asked for iPhone XS Max update since 1/2 the screen is blank, instead of updating the resolution they put a ugly border around the screen.
They also put 10-25$ items in with the coin ones, and one wrong click and your gems are gone: Cs replies, sorry dear hunter the game is working as intended. Your loss.... same items are in another store in choice boxes for 1/2 to 1/3 the cost, pure cash grab against the playerbase hoping for misclicks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for contacting us. Could you please contact us in game support? We can help you to solve your problem.
Customer service: Lori
Keep on the updates! New heroes please.. (ahem* GOKU)
Great game IMO. Some heroes are not obtainable anymore which is sad. Would like it if all heroes were obtainable! Or some heroes you need to spend money to promote them(like Ray-man, Prince of Persia, etc.) They have DC heroes which is pretty cool. Maybe in the future they could make more heroes like say.. Sasuke, Kratos, or even Goku!!! LOL! Would recommend to everyone to play and get hooked on. Even got my buddies in this game.👌
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support, we will try our best to release more copyright heroes, but some of the paid heroes will not come back when they have gone. Please understand.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 463.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Card $2.99
- 1600 Diamonds Pack $19.99
- 80 diamonds Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.