By SoulCycle, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SoulCycle is indoor cycling re-invented. Rockstar instructors. Epic playlists. A cardio party on a bike.
Every day in studios across America, our riders find joy in movement. They ride to release stress, burn fat, tone muscle, change their bodies and transform their lives.
Classes at SoulCycle last 45 minutes and feature high-intensity cardio, core-engaging choreography and hand weights to help riders tone their upper bodies.
We ride together as a community in candlelit studios with world-class sound systems and inspirational instructors leading the way. We dance. We sing. We cheer. It’s like a nightclub, but great for you…
SoulCycle’s official iPhone app makes booking bikes fast and simple, wherever you are.
You can bookmark classes ahead of time so you’re always ready for Monday signups!
Want to know what bike you’re on next? View all of your reserved classes with one glance.
Anxious about a class that fills up fast? Prioritize your bookmarked classes in order of your own preferences.
Want to rock the front row? See the studio layout and grab the bike you want in a flash.
It’s noon on Monday… do you know where your bike is?
APP SPECIAL FEATURES
- Everything you need to find your SOUL
- Reserve your favorite bikes in the studio – zoom in to get an even better look!
- Buy classes quickly and easily, from anywhere in the app
- Add classes to your calendar and never miss a ride
Plan your ride
- Get a customized list of rides that work for you
- Filter classes by where and when you ride to find options curated just for you
- In just a few taps, you can plan your rides for the upcoming week with filters that automatically save your preferences
- Bookmark classes for the week from Plan My Ride and book bikes on-the-go with ease
- Share your location and instantly find the studios near you
- Bookmark future classes and have them all in one place for Monday noon sign-ups
- Prioritize your bookmarks and reserve them in the order you choose, all in one go
- Get reminded right before Monday noon sign-ups
Discover new rides and instructors
- Browse upcoming rides in any studio with an easy-to-navigate schedule
- Explore instructors, listen to their music, and take a look at their schedule
See you on a bike!
What's New in Version 2.12
General bug fixes and optimizations.
I just experienced my first SoulCycle class, and I have to say I was blown away. I didn’t know what to expect honestly, but I heard from my friends that it’s a very different experience. When I first arrived, I noticed that the place is super pristine and clean. The coach was coming out of the room with the mic and the loud music in the background; I felt like I was going to a concert! Super energizing. I then got into the class and got assisted by a very nice lady who helped me set up. I didn’t buy a water bottle so she got me one for free and said you might need it! So sweet. Then the class started with really awesome lighting! The coach, Liam, was super energetic with great moves. He made us all move to the beat and had a very great selection of music. The whole vibe felt young and fresh! He then switched lighting to a more dance-club like lighting in the middle of the class and I was blown away. The whole class was getting gradually more intense and energetic and ended with a sweet high five from the people next to me saying I did a great job. Kudos to the SoulCycle team for creating this amazing experience. Thank you!