This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Soulver is a beautiful notepad calculator app that you will love. It has a new interface that is far more useful than a traditional style calculator, which lets you do calculations over multiple lines, and use words alongside numbers, so that they make sense. Use it for quick calculations, calculations involving variables & percentages, unit conversions, and for thinking through problems that involve math.
WHY SOULVER IS BETTER THAN A TRADITIONAL CALCULATOR:
– Instant answers as you type.
– Spread your calculations over multiple lines, and edit mistakes if you make them.
– Reference previous answers by tapping on them. These are live references, like in a spreadsheet.
– Easy percentage calculations using natural phrases like "15% off $350”, or "$250 + 12% tax", or "40 as a % of 390".
– Supports over 150 currencies (including Bitcoin), and has a specially designed currency keyboard for quick conversions.
– Custom variables across all your documents, and a special keyboard for quick access to them.
– All standard math and programming functions, also available on specially designed keyboards.
– Save your calculations into documents, synced via iCloud or Dropbox. Documents can also be exported as HTML styled emails.
Soulver is also available for macOS.
What's New in Version 2.6.3
– Support for iPhone X & iOS 11.
– Numerous improvements to undo, including edits from the ABC keyboard now being undoable.
– New providers for currency rates (our previous data source Yahoo! was shut down without warning).
– Fixed a bug where the regular ABC keyboard was displaying incorrectly in landscape.
Not Your Grandpa’s Calculator
This app feels like a mashup of a traditional calculator, a Python interpreter, and a single-column spreadsheet. The result is a calculator that’s strangely intuitive and fun to use.
This app makes it simple to do a series of calculations, then go back and tweak them. It’s a brilliant trade-off between power and ease-of-use.
I'm a long time user of this amazing calculator and I can't imagine my life without it.
Quite happy with the "Legacy Layout" update. Was upset when they changed the layout I was used to.
Good job, keep it up, but
1- The icon seems not relevant to what this amazing app can do.
2- Spelling check is not working.
3- Ward suggestion is also not working.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Acqualia Software
- © 2017, Acqualia Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.