Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Soulver helps you do quick calculations and work things out. Use Soulver to play around with numbers, do "back of the envelope" calculations, and solve day-to-day problems.
Annotate your numbers with words, so that they make sense to you. Soulver picks out the numbers and calculates your answer as you type. Do calculations over multiple lines, and refer to previous lines, much like a spreadsheet.
Soulver is great for adding things up, doing all kinds of percentages easily, and converting things, like currencies. It's quicker to use than a spreadsheet, and smarter and clearer than a traditional calculator.
- A text editor for working stuff out & doing quick calculations.
- Use words amid your calculations so your numbers make sense
- Easily do percentages ("$120 - 10%", "30 as a % of 200")
- See a running total of all your lines
- Do easy conversions ("10 USD in Euros, "22 feet in meters")
- Do calculations with stocks ("100 AAPL")
- Refer to previous lines using tokens.
- Create variables to hold frequently used numbers
- All the standard mathematical functions.
- Support for calculations in binary & hex.
- Save your work & share it with the iPhone & iPad versions of Soulver.
- Export into PDF & HTML emailing.
- Support for Resume & Versions on Mac OS 10.7 Lion
2010 Mac Gem - MacWorld 4/5 Mice
2010 Mac OS X Ars Design Award: Runner up
“It reinvents the calculator, and in that process, I believe Acqualia have come up with a real piece of genius.” AppStorm
“Without a doubt the best digital calculator on the Apple platform.” SmokingApples
What's New in Version 2.5.6
– Fixed a bug where labels & headings would be shown in bold italic when they should only be bold.
– Fixed a bug with stock symbols that included a trailing number in European locales.
– Removed some Baltic currencies that have been replaced by the Euro (LTL & LVL).
I love this app and use it as my both my defauilt calculator and a replacement for doing many things I used to create spreadsheets for. I love that the software automatically retrieves current exchange rates when I do a conversion from one currency to another. I also love that it easily does binary to hexidecimal to decimal base conversion with ease. I highly recommend this for anyone who regularly uses a calculator, just wants an intelligent calculator with many functions, or wants a history of transactions like an adding machine will spit out.
Absolutely love this app – use it all the time. My one major complaint is that the interface feels dated with lots of pre-Mavericks style UI chrome.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 2.5.6
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Acqualia Software
- © 2016 Acqualia Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor