Want to know how loud your new sound system, the rock concert, the club really is? Get the amazing sound level meter and find out.
- Analog decibel meter
- Oscilloscope with different scales
- Automatic display rotation
- Digital meter with maximum, peak and average decibel
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Vintage design
- Real-time oscilloscope
- Option to calibrate the device
- Noise level comparison chart
- Integrated InfoCenter
Even though we do our best to get the values as accurate as possible, the iPhone microphone cannot replace professional grade measurement equipment.
*A device with microphone is required
Bug fixes and various tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
I just upgraded to this app after my old decibel meter app was no longer supported for the current iOS version. I like the retro look and the app works great.
Still the best.
Useful but poor labeling
As an SLP, my spouse uses this app as needed to measure the speaking volume of her clients. Seems to work well enough for that. I've used it to measure the volumes of lecturers and ambient noise in rooms. As another reviewer said "sensitivity" should be labeled "dampen" or "attenuate" because it actually DECREASES the sensitivity as you move the dial up Max. You'd actually expect and INCREASE in sensitivity when the dial is Max'd the way the label is currently written. Aside from that issue, we're pleased with the app overall. I'd like to see some functionality added, of course.
- CATEATER, LLC
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CATEATER, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.