Large selection of white noise, sounds of nature and lullabies to calm your baby. Get to sleep quickly and sleep well through the night.
- white noise sounds including fan, vacuum cleaner, rain, womb, and more…
- soothing lullabies, including traditional favorites and modern renditions
- sound self-activates at first cry – you might not even have to get out of bed to soothe your baby!
- record your own sounds
- sleep tracking (learn your baby's sleep pattern to help her sleep through the night)
- WiFi baby monitor and Remote Control to let you control Sound Sleeper right from your bedroom
- night light and clock
Sound Sleeper is a three-in-one sleep solution for you and your baby that will accompany you from birth to the toddler years. Use Sound Sleeper to put your baby to sleep in minutes with Play Mode, help her stay asleep with Listen Mode, and enable her to develop healthy sleep habits with Sleep Tracking Mode.
Sound Sleeper is also great for kids who share rooms; use the soothing sounds to keep baby asleep while you get your toddler ready for bed.
Use Sound Sleeper on two iOS devices to keep an eye on your baby as well as turn on sounds, all from your own bedroom!
We are young parents who developed Sound Sleeper to help us stay sane when our first child was born in 2011, and are still using it for our family! We invite you to download Sound Sleeper for free, and treat the whole family to a good night’s sleep!
Here’s a small sampling of what parents have to say about Sound Sleeper:
- “Amazing - This app really works thank you I got my first good night’s sleep since my baby was born!!”
- “Life saver - This app has been a life saver. I have twin boys and the Womb noise instantly soothes them and put them to sleep even when they are in full on meltdown mode. My sanity thanks you!”
- “Wow! - I’m amazed. The way our baby girl responds to these sounds and how quickly it works is unbelievable! Use this app!!”
In order to use the full version of the app, the user must purchase one-month subscription, six-month subscription, or lifetime access.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are constantly working to improve our Sound Sleeper app to make naptime and bedtime simple, so you can get your beauty sleep.
- New! Create your personal Siri shortcut and start playing your favorite sound by just saying something like: "Hey Siri, it's time to sleep!"
- This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A Life Saver
I hardly give apps reviews because they either do just fine or I don’t care enough to write one but this app is different.
This apps “Ocean” noise is the ONLY thing that will get my baby to sleep! It calms him down when he’s fussy, it was the only thing to stop him from screaming after an hour and a half on a plane ride (if you were on that plane ride I sincerely apologize it was the first time we rode by ourselves), and the only noise that he will fall asleep to at night!
He has a noise machine with a projector in his room that plays an ocean noise but it’s more muffled than this one. This ocean noise sounds like you’re standing with your feet in the sand waiting for the water to hit your toes.
I thought the free version would do us justice because 30 minutes is a long time, right? Wrong. The other night at 3am I caved and bought the full version because I wanted to go back to sleep but if I brought my phone back into the master bedroom, I knew our little one would wake up instantly. So I bought it, set it for continuous and went back to sleep for 4 more hours.
This app is amazing and I will never stop using it!
(I’ve had both of his grandmas download it and the nanny as well because it’s a godsend for them too :) )
Love this app!
We use this app almost every night and sometimes during the day if the baby is fussy. I tried a bunch of other white noise apps and the sound quality just isn't there. Either they sounded fake or they didn't work for calming down the kids. This app worked from the first sound we tried.
Our family favorite is the Rain sound. I'm using it right now! We've found it sounds best on bigger speakers or at least the iPad (versus our phones). I even use it in the car for long rides! Sounds great over the car speakers.
Thanks for making something that actually soothes the baby! Love the categories of newborn, toddler, etc too.
Thank you for your kind words, Al, we indeed worked to make the sound quality excellent (I'm actually a musician besides )! And we love Rain ourselves :) So glad to hear the app is helpful to you. Michael.
Love it !!
I love this app!! I just had my second daughter recently, I’ve always heard that white noise ( I wish knew with my first) helps with fussy babies so just looked on the App Store for white noise Apps and this one was the first one that popped out so I’m like ok let me try this one, so download it and it was the best app I have ever downloaded..I started with womb sound you know in the beginning babies still feel like inside the womb and it was the best, i actually found it pretty soothing myself..now my baby is almost 3 months she’s a bit colic and we now use the hairdryer sound and it soothes her the second I turn it on!! I love it!! Best White Noise App ever! Good Job!!
- Michael Feigenson
- 109.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Parents2ParentsApps
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
- Sound Sleeper Full Version $2.99
- Package Deal $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.