Large selection of white noise, sounds of nature and lullabies to calm your baby. Get to sleep quickly and sleep well through the night.
- white noise sounds including fan, vacuum cleaner, rain, womb, and more…
- soothing lullabies, including traditional favorites and modern renditions
- sound self-activates at first cry – you might not even have to get out of bed to soothe your baby!
- record your own sounds
- sleep tracking (learn your baby's sleep pattern to help her sleep through the night)
- WiFi baby monitor and Remote Control to let you control Sound Sleeper right from your bedroom
- night light and clock
Sound Sleeper is a three-in-one sleep solution for you and your baby that will accompany you from birth to the toddler years. Use Sound Sleeper to put your baby to sleep in minutes with Play Mode, help her stay asleep with Listen Mode, and enable her to develop healthy sleep habits with Sleep Tracking Mode.
Sound Sleeper is also great for kids who share rooms; use the soothing sounds to keep baby asleep while you get your toddler ready for bed.
Use Sound Sleeper on two iOS devices to keep an eye on your baby as well as turn on sounds, all from your own bedroom!
We are young parents who developed Sound Sleeper to help us stay sane when our first child was born in 2011, and are still using it for our family! We invite you to download Sound Sleeper for free, and treat the whole family to a good night’s sleep!
Here’s a small sampling of what parents have to say about Sound Sleeper:
- “Amazing - This app really works thank you I got my first good night’s sleep since my baby was born!!”
- “Life saver - This app has been a life saver. I have twin boys and the Womb noise instantly soothes them and put them to sleep even when they are in full on meltdown mode. My sanity thanks you!”
- “Wow! - I’m amazed. The way our baby girl responds to these sounds and how quickly it works is unbelievable! Use this app!!”
In order to use the full version of the app, the user must purchase one-month subscription, six-month subscription, or lifetime access.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are constantly working to improve our Sound Sleeper app to make naptime and bedtime simple, so you can get your own beauty sleep.
- New night light feature! While you play Sound Sleeper, use the screen as a soft night light or night clock.
- Bugs fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
We use this app almost every night and sometimes during the day if the baby is fussy. I tried a bunch of other white noise apps and the sound quality just isn't there. Either they sounded fake or they didn't work for calming down the kids. This app worked from the first sound we tried.
Our family favorite is the Rain sound. I'm using it right now! We've found it sounds best on bigger speakers or at least the iPad (versus our phones). I even use it in the car for long rides! Sounds great over the car speakers.
Thanks for making something that actually soothes the baby! Love the categories of newborn, toddler, etc too.
Thank you for your kind words, Al, we indeed worked to make the sound quality excellent (I'm actually a musician besides )! And we love Rain ourselves :) So glad to hear the app is helpful to you. Michael.
Love it !!
I love this app!! I just had my second daughter recently, I’ve always heard that white noise ( I wish knew with my first) helps with fussy babies so just looked on the App Store for white noise Apps and this one was the first one that popped out so I’m like ok let me try this one, so download it and it was the best app I have ever downloaded..I started with womb sound you know in the beginning babies still feel like inside the womb and it was the best, i actually found it pretty soothing myself..now my baby is almost 3 months she’s a bit colic and we now use the hairdryer sound and it soothes her the second I turn it on!! I love it!! Best White Noise App ever! Good Job!!
Mom of a fussy 2 month old
I hardly ever review but I had to give credit where it’s due . I literally just downloaded this app while my son was fussy . I put on the hairdryer, and no lie within ten minutes he is sleep . Not sleeping lightly either, he’s KNOCKED OUT ! I’m sitting here in awe because I really thought I was about to pulling another all nighter of trying to console my little one . I can’t wait to try out the other sounds the next time he is fussy . This is an amazing app, & from the all the other great reviews I have to say you all should pat yourselves on the back ! Great job !
Thank you, dear Mom! We are so glad the app saves you the frustration of trying to get your little one to sleep; we can totally empathize. Thank you for your kind words and so glad the app is helpful to you. Best wishes from Miriam and Michael.
- Michael Feigenson
- 106.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Parents2ParentsApps
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
- Sound Sleeper Full Version $2.99
- Package Deal $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.