Sound Sleeper - calming soothing sounds of nature, white noise generator, relaxing melodies and nursery rhymes for newborn, infant and baby with sleep tracking and monitor
By Michael Feigenson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Help your baby relax and drift gently off to sleep with real sounds of nature and the city - also featuring sleep tracking, a sound recorder, and a gorgeous vintage design.
Sound Sleeper is a three-in-one sleep solution for you and your baby that will accompany you from birth to the toddler years. Use Sound Sleeper to put your baby to sleep in minutes with Play Mode, help her stay asleep with Listen Mode, and enable her to develop healthy sleep habits with Sleep Tracking Mode.
Three operation modes inside:
- Play Mode: a variety of high-quality sounds that will soothe your baby, including rain, womb, vacuum cleaner and more.
- Listen Mode: Your baby’s cry turns on the app automatically to soothe her at night.
- Sleep Tracking Mode: Automatically generated color-coded sleep graphs help you analyze your baby’s sleep patterns.
- Plus option to record your own soothing sounds to play for your baby, using all the above modes.
We are young parents who developed Sound Sleeper to help us stay sane when our first child was born in 2011, and are currently using it for our newborn daughter. He liked “Rain”; she loves “Vacuum Cleaner”…and we’re grateful that thanks to Sleep Tracking, he is already sleeping through the night. We invite you to download Sound Sleeper for free, and treat the whole family to a good night’s sleep!
Here’s a small sampling of what parents have to say about Sound Sleeper:
- “Amazing - This app really works thank you I got my first good night’s sleep since my baby was born!!”
- “Life saver - This app has been a life saver. I have twin boys and the Womb noise instantly soothes them and put them to sleep even when they are in full on meltdown mode. My sanity thanks you!”
- “Wow! - I’m amazed. The way our baby girl responds to these sounds and how quickly it works is unbelievable! Use this app!!”
What's New in Version 3.6
- new Ocean sound added
- localization for Japanese and Chinese
Better than a white noise machine!
I got this app when my son was a few weeks old to try to help him fall asleep. 2 1/2 years later I still use it for him and even myself! We co sleep and after a few minutes of the ocean, river or thunderstorm we're both knocked out. I have it on my phone and iPad for travel. It's awesome and I love that it doesn't drain my battery really fast. It's a keeper.
Love it! Love it!
We have used this app since our son was born and that was 7 months ago. We use it every night and couldn't imagine life without it.
2 years later-still love it. Love the listening portion that tracks sounds. It comes on when baby makes a peep, shoosh them back to sleep and then goes back to listening after 20 minutes.
Best App for babies! Love it!
We started using this app when our baby was a few weeks old and we are still using it at 18 months. I use it every day, don't know what I would do without it... Great at calming down or drowning out noises. Mountain River is our favorite. I upgraded to the pay version because you can play it continuously all night. Love this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 67.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Michael Feigenson
- © Parents2ParentsApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.