Sound Spectrum Analyzer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPad or iPhone into several hundred dollars worth of scientific equipment. Identify feedback frequencies, room resonances, musical notes and more with this powerful audio spectrum analyzer. This spectrum analyzer uses the Fast Fourier Transform to transform input audio captured via your devices microphone from the time domain (audio samples) into the frequency domain.
* variable block size to trade speed vs resolution
* adjustable refresh rate
* average the displayed spectrum over time for reduces noise
* line and bin display modes
* auto and manual ranging modes from -210dB to 36dB
* high performance
* fast refresh rate
* simply touch the screen to get information about the frequency, amplitude and musical note the frequency corresponds to
* double tap to reset peeks
- Category: Music
- Released: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 1.0.13
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Seller: Benjamin Schulz
- © Benjamin Schulz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.