By SoundCloud Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SoundCloud Pulse lets you manage your account, check your stats and reply to comments, whether you're in the studio, on the tour bus, or just away from your desktop.
- Reply to comments on your tracks, on the go
- Get up-to-date stats on the performance of your tracks
- Go Pro to get advanced stats including your most engaged fans, top countries and top cities
- Edit your track details and toggle privacy settings on mobile
- Share the sounds you’ve uploaded, both publicly and privately
- Follow other users
You’ll need a SoundCloud account to access SoundCloud Pulse. Don’t have one yet? Download the SoundCloud app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundcloud-music-audio/id336353151?mt=8) or go to SoundCloud.com to create one.
Want to learn more about SoundCloud’s community of creators? Find us at our blog and on social media.
- SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/soundcloud
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/soundcloud
- Tumblr: http://soundcloud.tumblr.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/soundcloud
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
New to SoundCloud Pulse! We've added new playlist and album stats to Pulse, so you can see how many plays your tracks got when they were featured in a playlist or album on SoundCloud.
Dig deeper into your plays to build your fanbase anywhere, anytime, with Pulse.
Missing a few things
- The notifications don’t work.
- We should have access to basic settings like changing location, profile picture, and editing descriptions.
- I remember a long time ago we used to be able to record tracks and upload them right to the iPod. Bring that back, please? It would be great, thank you.
I am so glad you guys did this. I don't give a crap what everyone else says because if you aren't trying to manage your SoundCloud a count ( as a music producer) then it's pointless.
You cant even change your account
On this app or the original, you cant change your photo, description, nothing. Useless unless we get an update.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: SoundCloud Ltd
- © 2016 SoundCloud Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.