By SoundCloud Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SoundCloud Pulse lets you manage your account, check your stats and reply to comments, whether you're in the studio, on the tour bus, or just away from your desktop.
- Reply to comments on your tracks, on the go
- Get up-to-date stats on the performance of your tracks
- Go Pro to get advanced stats including your most engaged fans, top countries and top cities
- Edit your track details and toggle privacy settings on mobile
- Share the sounds you’ve uploaded, both publicly and privately
- Follow other users
You’ll need a SoundCloud account to access SoundCloud Pulse. Don’t have one yet? Download the SoundCloud app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soundcloud-music-audio/id336353151?mt=8) or go to SoundCloud.com to create one.
Want to learn more about SoundCloud’s community of creators? Find us at our blog and on social media.
- SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/soundcloud
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/soundcloud
- Tumblr: http://soundcloud.tumblr.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/soundcloud
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
New to SoundCloud Pulse! We’re announcing another important stats update: SoundCloud stats now give you real time updates on your track’s plays. We know stats are essential for creators to help build and grow their fan base and career, Real-time stats is the latest in our effort to expand our stats offering along with Plays from Algorithmic Sources, Plays from Playlists, and Top listeners.
Select ‘Today’ from the stats drop down menu to see your latest stats in real time. All stats are real-time where noted in the total counts. Plays, Likes, Reposts, Comments and Downloads refresh hourly.
Missing something important...
...messaging? 🤷🏽♂️🤷🏽♂️. It hurts to have social capability and no form of communication, that’s like holding food over a hungry baby. Give us IN app messaging and the option to view profile bios in app instead of forcing us to see full profiles on the SoundCloud app. Also please give us the ability to edit our profile information... that’s a pretty minor thing that should have been there from the start. Otherwise you’re doing a good just just keep up with the improvements
I mean I just wish there was a way you could upload music to sound cloud from your phone!!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 16, 2018
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: SoundCloud Ltd
- © 2016 SoundCloud Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.