By Paul Green
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sound your best with Professional Live Track Playback for the iPad AND iPhone
Playback your audio tracks at the touch of a button. Great for musicians, bands, traveling singers, live audio engineers and even radio and television production work.
- Instantly play back audio files with the press of a button
- Drag and drop cue buttons to rearrange cues quickly
- Playback stops after the track is finished, waiting on your next cue
- Pressing a new playback button immediately stops the current song and begins playing the new track
- Supports bluetooth and AirPlay (*AirPlay does not support fadeout feature)
- Easily manage 125 cue buttons
- Find your songs fast with an intuitive song library browser
- Control playback with stop, pause/play buttons and custom fade times (custom fade times coming soon to the iPhone)
- Jump to any point in a song using the play bar
- Monitor your song with count-up and count-down timers
Support for iTunes File Sharing (in addition to iPod library support)
- Quickly transfer and store your audio directly in the app over USB
- Your transferred audio is played back in exactly the same format you saved it in
- Uncompressed audio stays uncompressed! (Supports .wav)
- Email us if you have File Sharing questions (email@example.com)
Song library browser
- The interface has been optimized to quickly assign songs to play buttons
- The library browser can be "locked", keeping it on screen while you assign multiple buttons
- Slide the library window left or right with a "swipe"!
- The browser keeps your place in the library even when it's put away picking up right where you left off
*Supports DRM-free iPod files and iTunes File Sharing (including .wav files)
Have questions or comments about SoundCue? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to know how SoundCue is working for you and what we can do to make it better.
What's New in Version 1.51
Fixed issue causing a crash in iOS 7
The music browser is now full screen.
A few more small bug fixes
Difficult to put tracks in order
Drag and drop is fine if you are always putting your tracks in reverse order and always place them in the first cue position. Otherwise, all the other tracks move and makes placing them in order aggravating! We have to reorder our songs every time we sing at different places, and the difficulty we are having with this program is forcing us to buy another program.
Not too shabby
Over all, I like the app. I have had a couple of issues of it crashing, but nothing too bad. I have two big issues. 1. When re-ordering the sounds, I would prefer the q's to not try to re-order themselves while I'm moving a q. 2. I want it to be expandable. I should be able to add more pages of effects. That's my 2 cents.
Great app but locks up after screen sleep
I love the app but when the screen goes to sleep or if i turn off the screen - the app locks up and crashes. Only want to get it back is to cycle through the screen again and hit the home button.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 1.51
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Green
- © 2015 Paul Green
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.