By Paul Green
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sound your best with Professional Live Track Playback for the iPad AND iPhone
Playback your audio tracks at the touch of a button. Great for musicians, bands, traveling singers, live audio engineers and even radio and television production work.
- Instantly play back audio files with the press of a button
- Drag and drop cue buttons to rearrange cues quickly
- Playback stops after the track is finished, waiting on your next cue
- Pressing a new playback button immediately stops the current song and begins playing the new track
- Supports bluetooth and AirPlay (*AirPlay does not support fadeout feature)
- Easily manage 125 cue buttons
- Find your songs fast with an intuitive song library browser
- Control playback with stop, pause/play buttons and custom fade times (custom fade times coming soon to the iPhone)
- Jump to any point in a song using the play bar
- Monitor your song with count-up and count-down timers
Support for iTunes File Sharing (in addition to iPod library support)
- Quickly transfer and store your audio directly in the app over USB
- Your transferred audio is played back in exactly the same format you saved it in
- Uncompressed audio stays uncompressed! (Supports .wav)
- Email us if you have File Sharing questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Song library browser
- The interface has been optimized to quickly assign songs to play buttons
- The library browser can be "locked", keeping it on screen while you assign multiple buttons
- Slide the library window left or right with a "swipe"!
- The browser keeps your place in the library even when it's put away picking up right where you left off
*Supports DRM-free iPod files and iTunes File Sharing (including .wav files)
Have questions or comments about SoundCue? Email us at email@example.com
We would love to know how SoundCue is working for you and what we can do to make it better.
What's New in Version 1.52
+ FIXED: iOS 10 Media Library Permissions - SoundCue now checks to make sure iOS 10 is allowing permission to read your music library. If not, you'll see a message letting you know how to fix it!
+ ADDED: The "fade out" button highlights when a fade is happening.
I am running a musical at my middle school and needed some software to aid in the playback of the backing tracks. I really needed an app that could cut and loop tracks. Nothing in the description said it couldn't do this. At the price point I thought I might as well give it a try. I cannot use this app without the ability to trim and loop my tracks. If your tracks are already set up this is a fine app, albeit very simple and you could do similar things with and iCloud playlist.
I announce football and basketball games for a local high school. Used click effect for years great program. Wanted something more portable to carry and plug in. This app is amazing! Easy to use and imports my songs easily and simple fader!
I sing about 70 concerts per year. I play all of my tracks from the stage. This app is easy to use and the best one available. The developer is easy to work with and keeps improving the app, but now it's so good there isn't anything left to improve.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 30, 2017
- Version: 1.52
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Green
- © 2017 Paul Green
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.