By Audanika GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What is SoundPrism Pro?
* a Audiobus compatible professional composition tool and midi controller
* an interactive generator for harmonic sound textures and epic cinema tracks
* a completely new way to control existing VSTis, synthesizers and sound modules
* an intuitive way to visualize and internalize musical relationships
* an innovative way to interact musically with geometric pitch space visualizations
* a way to define awesome pitch layouts by using the new PitchClassShifter
What can I do with it?
* compose film soundtracks
* find new chord progressions for your tracks
* create loops with advanced tonality
* compose epic sound textures for your next video game
* provide your media presentations with self made music
Where do I find detailed info?
* watch the Trailer (composed with SoundPrism Pro) at www.youtube.com/audanika
* check out the interactive manual at www.soundprismhowto.com
* read our blog audanika.tumblr.com to find out more about the scientific theory behind
* try SoundPrism standard to test SoundPrism (without MIDI and PitchClassShifter)
***New Expression feature:***
- SoundPrism Pro now supports Accelerometer Input to control MIDI CC Events
- go to out www.soundprismhowto.com to find out more
What our users are saying:
"I urge all of you to pick up Sound Prism Pro- one of my top 3 music apps. Now with more midi!" Jim Guthrie (composer of Swords&Sworcery:EP) -http://bit.ly/hUiylq
"I had a GREAT time playing it before and will make a video of myself playing later today!! I LOVE it!!" Jordan Rudess via Skype
"It took less than a few minutes to create verse and chorus melodies that work together. In this quick demo I used some free Roland TR-808 samples and a software Korg Wavestation through D16′s Devastor distortion. Truly inspirational." Oliver Chesler - http://bit.ly/hucUWf
"I'm not a keyboard player, and the way this app already plays the chords for you, you get a whole new sound from the Sound Module you use." Comment on PalmSounds http://bit.ly/hGv53g
"SoundPrism Pro as a wireless midi controller for iPad is pretty darned useful" Paul Bailey via Twitter
"I own many midi apps, SoundPrism Pro is by far the best a Beautiful app Thank you" Cane Creek via Twitter
What's New in Version 2.7
- bug fixes for iOS 7
It take a lot to take
Me away from the keyboard. But this app has done it. As a classic between physician I like notes and staves, I like keyboards with their predictable utility. Best of all, I like predictability because predictability comes the possibility technical virtuosity. Well, SoundPro takes me away from all that. At first it seemed not at all predictable, chords seem to tumble out of nnowhere. But with use comes familiarity. With familiarity comes predictability. With predictability comes the possibility of technical, well, if not virtuosity at least confidence. I'm not a terribly fast learner, but this program makes it easy. As someone who writes with finale and Logic X on a daily basis, I can tell you that SoundPro is fun, teaches you a bit about music, and let's even the nonprofessional create good sounds What more can be asked for, especially at this price point.
Beauty from musical structure
This is such an elegant app, it's a pleasure to use, and the whole concept behind its arrangement of notes is just brilliant. It's a great fun tool for really GETTING how notes in the diatonic scales relate to one another and create beautiful music. And it's useful as well as fun and educational. I use it to create harmonic backgrounds for my melodies. It plays nice with Audiobus, MIDI, arpeggiators... how cool is that?
Tip: Check out the support website, there are some great tutorials and information there for getting your head around this app.
I'm so impressed with SoundPrism. It doesn't try to recreate existing hardware. Rather it features a unique interface that allows you to effortlessly create all sorts of cool music.
Once you add in the ability to interact with other Synths, both on your iPad and to your desktop through WiFi, SoundPrism becomes far more than just a soothing toy. This is a real tool with all sorts of musical possibilities.
To top things off, my kids love playing with it, as there are no wrong notes in SoundPrism! It's just a wonderful tool.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Audanika GmbH
- © Audanika GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sound Bundle 1$1.99
- Lead Synth Sound Pack$0.99
- Trance Soundpack Pro$0.99
- Airy Pad Sound Pack$0.99
- Choir Soundpack$0.99
- Guitar Sound Pack$0.99
- Euro Synth Sound Pack$0.99
- Organ SoundPack$0.99
- Snow Skin$1.99
- Midnight Skin$1.99