Get the ultimate guide for your South Beach Diet weight loss journey. Access your meal plan, track your food, activity and progress, find delicious recipes and more. Dive in and get into the best shape of your life!
• Easily log your food for each meal
• Track water and activity
• Full meal plan guidance – know exactly what to eat and when
• Search for South Beach Diet approved foods
• Use the barcode scanner to log South Beach meals and snacks
• Create your own custom foods
• Save foods you eat most often in your favorites for quick access
• Find South Beach Diet approved recipes
• Search by phase, mealtime or food category
• Log your food in a cinch without searching
• Track your weight and see your progress in charts and graphs
• Check out your weight loss milestones to see how far you’ve come
• Never miss a beat with the Palm—the official South Beach Diet blog! Get motivated with the latest weight loss articles at your fingertips.
• Get an idea for dinner tonight, check out a new workout routine, or read an inspiring article when you need it.
• Stay up to date with South Beach Living
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Food tastes great!
I wanted to go 5 stars, because the menu is great and so is the food. Seasoned nicely, I wanted/needed
this to work so badly, I have spinal stenosis with 3 nerve impingements from an accident and I'm not able to exercise. Weight loss is the only thing I can do to alleviate my pain naturally.
I have 10-15 lbs I need to loose, the heavier I am the pain increases, so I was so excited to get started....but I can't seem to get the right food in the right stage. My first box was ruined phase 1, except the frozen food.
I called, they were apologetic and kind, but sent me the wrong replacement, I called again and a nice competent person corrected the problem. So while they have great food, better than a few other programs I've been on, the phases haven't been able to work as indicated
Because while I waited to get my phase 1, I ate phase 2 food, so I'm confident if I had been able to eat the food as it was meant to be eaten, I would have lost weight. I think once the packaging is corrected. I'll save my money and try again when I can. It is designed to work in phases and I haven't been able to do that.
Good food and nice people but I wasted 4 weeks of my diet time trying to get things replaced. So I'm not sure where I would be with my weight loss goal if I would have had the right tools to begin with.
Really enjoying this app / plan
I am down 21 lbs in 4 weeks. Lots to go. This plan and integrated app fit me and how I live. The simplicity is excellent. I tried off and on with SparkPeople for years with no long term success due to the detail required for accurate food logging. This app is way easier to use daily. Just eat one of the meals or add-ins and tap 2 buttons to log it. Easy peasy...
Keep in mind that this is NOT a dietary/exercise tracking app like SparkPeople, etc. This app is designed and works best as a supplemental tool to track SBD food that you eat, water that you drink, and exercise that you complete in short intervals over the course of a day. It works very well tracking a very strict regimen to the South Beach Diet. Not very useful otherwise and that is great.
This is week five. I am down 11 lbs. it would have been more but my daughters wedding put a huge damper for a few days with out of town guests and reception foods. Anyhow I have so much energy now and don’t seem hungry on this plan (which is a surprise). I enjoy the convenience of not worrying what to make counting points and weighing and measuring everything. I have always hated excersize because I had a lot of pain due to my Lupus. But little by little I did 10 minutes at a time and I feel so much better. I even have signed up for a Curves membership and doing circuit training now. With the help of South Beach I will be able to meet my goal.
- SBD ENTERPRISES, LLC
- 106.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- SouthBeach Diet and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from SBD Enterprises, LLC. © 2016 SBD Enterprises, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.