Live traffic reports and traffic cameras with LIVE VIDEO for South Carolina State. The September 2018 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
Live data from The South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT):
- Traffic cameras with LIVE VIDEO covering South Carolina State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Shows current incidents and traffic video cams
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera videos.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- Toggle construction on/off.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of The South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT).
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Ability to input an address
Purchased this app after Hurricane Florence, as we had to evacuate. There is no way to enter a route that you are traveling to specifically check those roads and this is needed. Otherwise much of this info is accessible for free from SCDOT. Has a potential to be really useful and good but is lacking at this point.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.