All those countless hours spent on your phone have been preparing you for this moment.
Fulfill your destiny and become… THE ULTIMATE PHONE DESTROYER!
From South Park Digital Studios comes a real-time battle game like nothing you’ve ever experienced before! Take on Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle in all out mobile mayhem!
South Park: Phone DestroyerTM brings you iconic South Park characters, action packed real-time strategy, exploding PvP battles, trademark South Park humor and collectible cards in a perfect mix that’s spicier than Cartman’s chili con carne.
Assemble the ultimate team of cowboys, wizards, cyborgs and more and get ready to crush your opponent!
- A whole new South Park experience with new and twisted versions of iconic characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman… and many more!
- Beat down opponents in real-time PVP battles.
- Experience a huge single player story written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
- Collect and upgrade over 80 unique cards featuring all-new, beautifully rendered designs.
- Join a team and boost your decks by sharing cards with your teammates.
- Customize your hero to be the most badass looking kid on the block.
- Witness Randy cross-dressing in new and exciting outfits.
- Kill Kenny.
TEAM WARS are here! Built by the army of Underpants Gnomes, it offers a new unique way for teams to compete:
- DRAFT your Team Deck!
- LEVEL UP the cards in your Team Deck together with your Teammates!
- BATTLE players across the world!
- Assert dominance and climb the leaderboards to be the #1 team in South Park!
No actual phones have been destroyed during the making of this update.
Ratings and Reviews
The Way ALL Mobile Games Should Be..
First off, I am a huge fan of all things Matt & Trey so on that note I must admit I’m a tad biased. Regardless, my problem with practically all mobile games are Micro-Pays and the fact that in most cases it is impossible to obtain or complete certain in-Game specials/events/etc but that is not the case here! You receive a free pack of cards every 4 hours and it will allow an additional pack to build up so after 8 hours you can open two consecutive packs. After every battle you win (whether campaign or pvp) you can open 3 lockers and if you don’t get what you wanted you have the option to open additional lockers with in-Game currency. Also every 4 hours you can earn a pack of cards by winning 3 pvp battles. There’s two different in-game shops that shuffle inventory every 24 hours and offer items to purchase using the in-game currency you earn by playing. It is ENTIRELY possible to obtain the best cards, complete special events and upgrade your deck WITHOUT spending a dime of real money. Since the game is actually fun in every aspect it makes you want to spend real money on improving your deck. I buy the 500 cash for $4.99 every couple of weeks to have a little currency for opening lockers and I play constantly so it goes a long way. There are some glitches here and there that get a little irritating now and then but that is to be expected so all in all, I really can’t say a bad thing about it.. Sorry for the length, but I hope it helps!
The only review you will need
First off get Game Center. You can't play without it. Now, some friends of mine could not get the game to work on their phone, neither could I. I had to get this game on my IPad. Game will crash every now and then which could keep you from getting rewards if it crashes before opening lockers. You can only have 2 themes in your deck so you can't use all cards you collect. During the games story you will have to play PvP to continue. You also have to reach high ranks in PvP in order to unlock the chance to get new cards. Other minor bugs like being attacked by a character while waiting for the boss animation to finish. Also some bosses break the rule of having two of the same characters out at the same time while you can't. Getting card packs isn't that easy and all good packs cost premium currency.
Once you adjust to all these problems this game is great. All characters are voiced and everything looks and feels 100% South Park. Needing to do PvP is that much of a pain because you do get rewarded with a pack of cards. LOTS of replay ability, you can replay levels and the rewards keep changing up. Real fun when you play with other friends. Some friends who have played clash royal have told me it's not very similar so if you think it's going to be the same expect some changes. But my one last gripe is that there's no chef. Once Chef is added to the game i will truly be able to enjoy the game, but I definitely recommend this game 100%.
Not for free players
I really want to like this game. It' looks and starts out fun. But the pay wall is severe once you get to level 6 / pop rank 10 if you don't spend money you will never make it past. The game doesn't have an energy system which is good... but they lock you out of grinding by raising the levels of past defeated stages till the stage is to high of a level for you which means pay them money or no progress. Game crashes every time you try to transition from pop to deck editing. Events are supposed to be fun but are based on Pvp wins only so if you can't win against people who have clearly payed a lot of money you will never be able to get any rewards.. sadly I am not good at the game which means event rewards will never be obtainable for me. Match making puts you against players between 1 level below your rank and 3 levels above you. I have lost many matches where the opponent only summoned one creature and every creature I had including my commander couldn't kill it. I think the game would be playable if they didn't lock you out of grinding. They give you free packs every 4 hours but it'll take days before you can upgrade even a single character and it probably won't even be the one you wanted. Battles are very uneven.. whoever gets board control first will probably never lose it. I grew up watching South Park the game is later out to take advantage of your love of the franchise and then frustrate you until you pay money to enjoy or progress...
Developer Response ,
Hi, We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy the game, be assured we take your feedback whether it be positive or negative seriously.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 132.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- 2017 South Park Digital Studios LLC.All Rights Reserved. South Park and all elements thereof © 2017 Comedy Partners.All Rights Reserved. Game software © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment.All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Wallet of Cash $9.99
- Pile of Cash $4.99
- Stash of Cash $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.