Easily manage your internet banking with Southern Security Federal Credit Union's mobile app. This app was designed to flow easier and look better than ever. Check your balances on the go with a simple swipe from the app icon. Quickly sign-in using touch ID or your password for specific account information. Breeze through transactions, payments, transfers, make deposits, and search for the closest branch location from your iPhone or iPad.
· Real-time transaction history for loans, share drafts, and savings are integrated in one location.
· Transfers: account to account, scheduled, pending ACH and check withdrawal transfers are available
· Online Services: E-Statements, bill pay, check order, member alerts, loan application, and tax information.
· Remote Deposit Capture: securely deposit checks with your device.
· Pay a Person: send money to anyone via text or email.
· Locations and ATMs: find all branch locations, hours, contact info, directions and identify ATMs.
This build contains bug fixes for iOS users with the recent update who were unable to log in on iPad devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Not as functional as the older app
I don’t like how the app has to “update” EVERY single time you open it before it even lets you get to the login page. And also, if you leave the app for ANY reason, you are forced back to the beginning process of waiting for updates and having to re-login every single time. Extremely annoying and time consuming if you’re looking through your expenses and toggling back and forth between your money budgeting app and this one to enter those expenses. Why does it log me out every single time? I and everyone I know with this app liked the old one better. Please fix this.
Bank draft listings
Needs to look like the old app, to much information shown , it’s hard to follow, If they could add a view button that would allow you to see less information on the month drafts. And if you want more you can select that view. They should have try this out before making everyone change zero the new app. Just another thing Southern security is doing to drive customers away.
Can’t open. constant crashing. unusable
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.