By Southwest Airlines Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready for takeoff? Our new app is your digital pilot, guiding you through the Southwest experience. It’s packed with easy to use features like express checkout and mobile boarding pass with Apple Wallet. Download our new app and see where it takes you next!
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home screen
• Access your Mobile boarding pass and save it to Apple Wallet
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
What's New in Version 4.7.1
We continue to make bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Error after error
Update: Tried deleting and reloading the app and still get errors that it can't connect. Tried on wireless at home, LTE, and work wireless and get the same error. The app is useless. Unfortunately I travel with Southwest every week so this is a big issue for me.
I use to like this app, but it is one error after another recently. It doesn't let you check in on time and you get errors whenever you try to review your rewards status. Going to try to delete and download again since I travel every week and use the app heavily. Totally useless at this point.
Problem with iPhone 6
I am a frequent traveler and have always loved southwest. Everything about the company is awesome from the people, to the prices, to the service and technology..... at least until recently. Suddenly although my app connects and gives me ability to lookup flights, book flights, etc., it no longer allows me to see my trips, check in or anything else related to my account. I've tried deleting and reinstalling. Please fix it!!!
I thought it would be convenient to use the app to check-in and get mobile boarding passes. Nope, didn't even give me the option. Just said I was checked in, and to print at kiosk or from website. When I tried to get boarding passes from website, it said I was ineligible to check in online!
Called Southwest, and they did not know what happened, but couldn't fix problem and recommended I just print when I get to the airport. Wish I hadn't tried the app! I deleted and will not use until I see positive reviews in the future.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 89.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Southwest Airlines
- © 2016 Southwest Airlines Co. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.