By Southwest Airlines Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready for takeoff? Our new app is your digital pilot, guiding you through the Southwest experience. It’s packed with easy to use features like express checkout and mobile boarding pass with Apple Wallet. Download our new app and see where it takes you next!
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home screen
• Access your Mobile boarding pass and save it to Apple Wallet
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
What's New in Version 3.7.18
We continue to make bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Houston, we have a problem
Downloaded the app for my July 4-13 trip. It worked amazing for the whole trip! Loved how it have the minute by minute updates.
Got home and wanted to instill it (till next time, to save phone space). It's been a week of "uninstalling", drains my battery because it's doing whatever and still holding up space. I've shut my phone off multiple times, thinking it on my end, but heck.
If the problems get fixed, I HIGHLY recommend the app.
DESPITE this app, Southwest is a great company.
I love, love this app. How about putting wheelchair needed. But I do wish I could see the flexible dates with variety of prices to choose from. But since I can't I use the website for booking travel, and mobile for checking, and mobile boarding pass. Saving paper so wonderful. I would also like to see specials directly. Not have to sign up and wait for them with my email which I have done.
Flight delayed--southwest app deletes access to boarding pass and flight
Save that boarding pass-- screenshot or transfer to wallet.
Didn't have a problem with this app until today. Was keeping tabs on my delayed flight-was great that the app would indicate time that flight was actually scheduled to leave. Until suddenly after nearly 2 hours after scheduled departure my flight is no longer listed under upcoming trips and I cannot get boarding pass to come up. Luckily I saved the boarding pass in wallet.
This needs to be corrected soon.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 13, 2016
- Version: 3.7.18
- Size: 43.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Southwest Airlines
- © 2016 Southwest Airlines Co. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.