By Southwest Airlines Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Traveling with Southwest Airlines is even more convenient with our mobile app. So, whether you’re on the go traveling to that next big meeting or just on the couch daydreaming about a vacation, Southwest mobile gives you access to what you need.
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass and save it to Passbook
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
What's New in Version 2.16.0
Minor maintenance and stability updates.
If I could give it 0, I would
This is the absolute worst airline app out there. I fly a lot for work and pleasure and southwest is the worst because: no iPad app, doesn't remember your login, even when you are logged in you have to re-enter your flight confirmation number to check in
Southwest corporate: you pride yourself on a hassle-free (ish) airline model, with a focus on customer service, but your most relevant interface with your customers is laughably bad. I hate it, we all hate it, and it has actually made me consider re-dedicating my miles to United because it is so hard to use your app for anything. Please put some of your profits towards hiring a competent app dev team. Thank you.
Please Add Date to Passbook Boarding Pass
Could you please add the date to the iOS Passbook boarding pass. I'm a frequent flier so I have many same destination / same time boarding passes in Passbook. Sometimes it is hard to quickly know if I am using the correct one (since there is no flight date) and I if pick the wrong boarding pass I get the “siren and red light" of shame when trying to go through security.
Good app but a simple requests
I use the app frequently on my iPhone 5S and do not have any issues. Would really like the ability to add my Rapid Rewards number to a reservation via the app. I hate having to go online to do that and it seems like it would be simple enough to add to the app. Other than that, I like the app.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 2.16.0
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Southwest Airlines
- © 2015 Southwest Airlines Co. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.