By Jirbo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sovereign: Premium takes your adventuring experience to even greater feats featuring exclusive content and a HUGE Destiny & Gold BONUS!
Battle your way to glory in this epic RPG! 4.5 stars on iTunes!
How will your hero's story be told? Explore new lands, hunt fierce monsters, and challenge other players as you battle for glory! Buy land, produce resources, build your kingdom and battle your way to glory!
• “Best game ever! Should be #1 game on iTunes!” – Nerber066
• “So many games aspire to be as great as this…the game is nothing short of amazing” – Onigami
• “Best RPG role playing game ever” – Dpsaltz
• “This is like a war version of Farmville.” - COLDangel
• “It's an amazing game and has inexpressible depth.” - Rimaka1
• “Surprisingly compelling...rather addictive experience...role playing game crossed with a city building sim...Take up the role of [a hero] in a fantasy setting as you explore lands, hunt monsters, and build up your rep in this new free-to-play social MMO.” - Gamezebo.com
• Being played LIVE – right now in over 95 countries!
• Sovereign from JIRBO Games is the first ever massively multiplayer mobile role playing game in the vein of EVE Online.
• Players compete across multiple leaderboards, including Glory, Level, Kills, Plots and more! As the game continues to grow, expect upcoming features to include a dynamic quest system, guilds – battling for control of territories, and live player-to-player markets.
• Destiny is a powerful tool, which can be used to instantly improve your character's skills, perform powerful combat moves, and progress faster through the game. Use it to purchase limited edition gear, decorative items and battle your way to glory!
• Manage Resources – there's a lot to do on your land – grow food, cut lumber, harvest gems or refine ore into metal!
• Dynamic Combat – part character power, part strategy – use initiative to control the combat, smash your foe so he can’t attack, and triumphantly strike down your enemy!
• Facebook Integration – invite your Facebook friends into Sovereign, or just feed your wall!
• Hunt a bestiary of monsters and villains in an immersive world
• Design and Build up your plots
• Regular game content updates
• Like Sovereign on Facebook: facebook.com/sovereigngame
• Follow @sovereigngame on Twitter: twitter.com/sovereigngame
• Tweet about Sovereign #sovereigngame
• Visit our forums at: forums.tapreef.com
• Visit our site at www.sovereigngame.com
Questions? Comments? We’re listening and here to help!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Too bad the Devs abandoned the game...
This game was quite a bit of fun last year when it was constantly being updated and someone was there for support issues. However, there has been no information on the game since January, shortly after the premium edition had been released.
With no warnings, the official website, Facebook and twitter pages ceased to be updated at all. Users are constantly having problems with no one around to answer any questions. I would just like to know what happened, and why I wasted five bucks.
They could at least have the common decency to tell the loyal fan base why the game is no more.
This game was really cool at first but it gets repetitive fast. The bunny pops up way to much and there aren't enough quests in later levels. Also takes way to much energy to get to next level. It's hard to get past level 45 or so without making an in app purchase, and when you do check and make sure you only get charged once, not twice, for one purchase. Over all worth the $0.99 I spent on it while on sale, but would have been upset if I had of paid full price for it.
I don't even know why this game isn't popular.
It is not a clone of the junk in the app store.
While I wish there were more features, I paid my moneys worth for this. Plus because I got this version, I can watch 2x the ads. Add so far I can watch about 15-20 ads a day per version. So you can get 40 destiny for free in a day and I think that is between $2-3 worth. Not sure if they offer everyday. This game will not break your bank.
I would try the free version to see if you like it. But give it some time to learn. It isn't as simple as other games, but it isn't hard either.
I just worry the developers will abandon the game cause not many play this.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 21, 2011
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jirbo, Inc.
- © Jirbo, Inc. 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Heroic Destiny$19.99
- Major Destiny$4.99
- Epic Destiny$9.99
- Wagon of Gold$19.99
- Legendary Destiny$49.99
- Royal Treasury$49.99
- Sack of Gold$4.99
- Chest of Gold$9.99
- Bag of Gold$3.99