It's the year 4000-something. You are a rookie spaceship designer wanting to prove yourself to the world. Enter Space Arena, an entertainment arena of the future, where only the best of the best rule!
Competitive Multiplayer Game featuring layers of deep strategy and endlessly evolving game content!
- Unique, never before seen gameplay
- Dozens of exciting spaceship blueprints to unlock and build
- Masses of different modules to build with
- Beautiful space battles to validate your designs
- Beat ships designed by other players to progress in ranks and leagues
Take your place as the Top #1 ship designer of Space Arena!
The game supports the following languages:
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian.
Engineers, we present the update based on your feedback!
Here’s what we’ve done:
- Support ships can now be upgraded individually!
- Revamped the hangar interface
- The ship can be saved in several configurations
- Updated module data interface
- Ship stats are now shown in the interface
- Mod number tags on the module
- Added weapon range view and a detailed edit mode
- Enhanced zoom, autozoom, and multi-touch
We’d like to thank our community! All you rookies out there, join us on social media!
Ratings and Reviews
I thought this game was like warship craft. You can build ships and battle! The only difference is that in warship craft you can actually control your ship! This game had a lot of potential. Kind of boring when you build a ship and see it fly and overlap the enemy ship...
Your ships are idiotic
I want to enjoy this game but the fact that your ship regularly refuses to fire on the escort ships cutting through its engines and reactor to chase after the much heavier armored carrier is maddening. My Thane is destroyed on a regular basis by under classed ships because its engine gets blown out as it’s big turrets ignore the 2 or More escorts carving through it the to hurl fire into the heavy armor of the main ship. A ship I’d devastate after eliminating said escorts.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the remark. We are sorry for all the inconveniences caused.
I started playing this about 2 years ago. I stopped because it was slanted so heavily towards PTW. I have since come back to it, and found it much more enjoyable. The balance is right, the graphic quality is still good, and the ship customization options are incredible. I also love that combat is automatic. I can start a fight, check my email, come back and do it again. Not a time drain at all!
Only one thing keeps this from a 5-star rating. The cost of new ships and tech is very high, and makes it difficult at times to afford newly unlocked options. I recently unlocked a new ship, but likely won't be able to afford it for some time while I build up my cash reserves. The premium currency helps, and it's nice that you get a good amount for free (completing daily bonuses), but getting a bonus of "X" amount of standard currency upon gaining a new level would help.
All-in-all, a great game. Keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- 283.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Epic Owl Ltd, 2018 HeroCraft
- In-App Purchases
- 450 Celestium $9.99
- 100 Celestium $3.99
- 1200 Celestium $24.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.