Defend Earth from the Alien Horde in this arcade/action space shooter.
* WHAT'S NEW: HD graphics for retina screens, new levels, new ship upgrades.
- High Definition retina graphics enhanced for the new iPad and iPhone.
- Fast paced, exciting invaders style arcade game.
- 150+ Unique levels, can you pass them all?
- Enhance your ship with powerful upgrades.
- Boss levels with powerful Alien Overlords.
- Unique powerups.
- High scores via GameCenter.
- Save and restore in-progress games.
These are troubling times. Earth’s very existence is threatened. Alien invaders from space have been sent to destroy our planet. You have been called up to repel their attack. You must plan your battle strategy well and upgrade your fighter ship to defeat the increasingly advanced aliens. Beware, their powerful overlords are watching and will join the fight to help the alien forces destroy us. We’re counting on you. Earth is counting on you. Suit up Space Cadet!
- New level pack with 50 additional levels.
- New enemies and new challenges.
- New special weapon, the Mega Laser!
*Yes, we know it's been way to long, thanks to all our fans for their patience :).
Ratings and Reviews
A good game but..
They aren't as mean on the surface like companies that make you pay to keep playing, this one makes it so hard to play that you need to spend money on upgrades in order to continue. Still quite Ahole ish IMO.
Update: I've decided to up the rating to 4 stars because the developer was kind enough to respond to my previous review. It's pretty awesome this still happens and they take the time to do so. They also have given good tips which I hope will get me past level 46. Even though they called me not smart, which is correct, I appreciate the challenge and Criticism given back. :-)
I am sorry you disagree with how we made in Space Cadet. We accept your criticism. However we would like to respond just so you understand us a little better.
You're right, many games out there make it so that you literally cannot play the game without purchasing in-app money. When we designed Space Cadet we didn't want it to work this way. We made the game so that you can pass the entire game without purchasing any in-app money. It does take some good strategy though, we wanted it to be a little challenging, that makes it more fun to pass. In our testing we make sure you can pass the game without purchasing anything. So, we would challenge you to start over with Space Cadet and see if you can pass it without buying in-app money, I think you'll be surprised.
Let me give you a few hints:
1. Make sure you upgrade. Use your collected money judicially and don't waste it. Ignore the super scatter and destroyer special weapons, they’re not as good as the others.
2. If you run into a level that you cannot pass try this: save up a full energy bar to start the level with, and then use your special weapon. Some very difficult levels may require you to pause the game and re-charge your energy so you can continue using your special weapon.
3. You may need to switch to reflective shield on a few levels (lvl 46).
4. If you still cannot pass a level then let us know, we are more than happy to give hints. Email us at our support email.
5. I have passed all of Space Cadet many times without any in-app purchases. It’s challenging but a great accomplishment when you do it.
Love this game and the new version! Maybe just as important, had a glitch that was bugging me so I contacted support. Over the course of a week and at least half a dozen messages, the developers went out of their way to help. They adhered to the highest possible standards for customer support so if I could give them 10 stars I would. Looking forward to this and other future apps of theirs as a result!
Reminds me of the old arcade days
This game reminds me of the old arcade days. I think it's pretty fun. I've spent a lot of time playing it and it took me a while to finish but when I did it was a good feeling. The best part is being able to upgrade your ship, the old arcade games didn't really have this ability so I really like that. Also there are no 'lives' you can keep trying and playing as long as you'd like, no 'game over'. My 2 cents anyway.
- SixHourSoft LLC
- 29.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SixHourSoft
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 Medals $0.99
- 30000 Medals $4.99
- Second Invasion $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.