THE WAR IS COMING!
Commanders! Lead your fleet and dominate the whole universe in Space Commander! Download now and experience a new generation Real-time Strategy war between Human, Zec and Pyraza.
● Recruit dozens of units, war skills and defense buildings from 3 races - Human, Zec, Pyraza.
● Fight with other players in real-time Tournament.
● Join a fleet of fellow players, or create your own and invite friends.
● Lead your army to conquer different alien planets and get more resources.
● Build your own army to fight and show them on the Space TV!
● Chaos Battlefield, Space Expedition, Special Missions, all kinds of challenges are waiting for you.
Follow us on Facebook:
Are you having problems?
Terms of Service:
A network connection is also required.
Are you ready to join the war?
- New Legendary Skills: EMP Shock, Devil Egg, Time Crystal
- New Loadout for Cyclops
- New Zec Lair skin in Hot Sells.
- Balance tweaks and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Set in the distant future, Space Commander is a sleek package of lights and sounds that draws you in with its beautiful scenery and piques your interest with action-packed tact.
The units are reminiscent of some Starcraft units with a twist
The scenery hints at Warcraft 3, only not
The gameplay flows somewhat like Clash Royale
I think that it is a good mixture, as it displays a level of experience in the game makers in regards to what worked in other games and how some features can be blended well to make an entirely new and original game, with its own unique feel, respecting the boundaries of other games even as it draws and showcases its inspiration from them at the same time.
Another grindy game with pay-to-win elements
This is just another generic 3D card game based off Clash Royale. Except here, you can grind PvE missions to collect materials and enchance your units in stupid ways. Did I mention pay-to-win? If you don’t buy the starter package they offer in the beginning, you’re gonna have a hard time fighting anything. Every player that buys it gets a long-range splash-damage tank with unreasonable damage. Just. No.
Did I mention stolen sound effects? There’s at least two in here taken from Starcraft 2.
Enjoyable Innovative Game
I thoroughly enjoyed myself while playing this game. The gameplay is innovative and there is lots of content to go through. The dialogue can seem a bit forced at times, but I prefer forced dialogue to long paragraphs of text.
- DAYDREAM GAMES LIMITED
- 474.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 DAYDREAM GAMES LIMITED.
- In-App Purchases
- Super War Package $1.99
- Daily Gift 34 $4.99
- Many Crystals $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.