By Vlad Bandarovich
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Space Connection is a logic puzzle game with exciting gameplay, beautiful graphics and incredible special effects. You will experience 84 well-designed levels. Each of them can be solved in several ways. The game is unique in the way it exercises your brain - you have to think logically as well as creatively to find the best solution and not just the obvious one.
8 main reasons you will love Space Connection:
- It’s an indie-project made by a team of two developers. Just like you, we love World of Goo, Contre Jour, Osmos and other games made by small teams.
- Unique gameplay that makes you think both fast and in a creative way.
- Atmospheric sound specially created by the master of "cosmic music" Jan Amit.
- Bright graphics, made in a very special style.
- Game Center support, with a considerable number of achievements.
- Elements of the arcade game will be appreciated by all fans of action games.
- The storyline and 5 unique characters are waiting for you.
- The game is compatible with all iOS devices!
Together with a team of Gravinauts you have to save planets in danger. They are too close to the impending black hole! The planet can be rescued if all the gravitational stabilizers on the orbit are balanced. Do you dare to have a go? The world of Space Connection is waiting for you!
Enjoy the Space video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL95oRYcVa0
Support us by giving the review op the AppStore! Your help is incredibly important for us! Being an indie-team, the only thing we can count on is your vote and support.
You are also very welcome at our community page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/SpaceConnectionCommunity
Really interesting game! Nicely rendered!
A cool game-- a space action puzzler. I am usually not interested in space games, but it is just a background premise for a strategic puzzle. Challenging and addictive, this is a game has universal appeal.
My only issue with the game is one of style preference-- I prefer games less focused on time restrictions. To be clear, it's not timed like normal games; instead, your connections last a limited amount of time. With the asteroids coming at you and the time-limited connections, it gets really difficult for me by the second world. Since I'm not into fast action games, I lose interest when it becomes a game of quick reflex.
It would be cool if there were a strategy mode, without the heavy focus on time attributes, and more focus on the different types of characteristics of the cells. That's just my preference, and I expect that I'm in the minority.
Regardless it is an excellent game! I'm very glad I downloaded it.
First levels were kind of easy. Closer to 10 it became better. Well done game for an indie!
This game is wonderful: interesting levels and beautiful gameplay. I like it!
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 09, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Vlad Bandarovich
- © ClioGames.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.