By GK Paloulian
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are a commander of the Human Space Force piloting some of the world’s most deadly space fighters. You were on a routine recon mission through a busy asteroid field when suddenly an alien army began to ambush you. Navigate the asteroid field and fight off the deadly alien horde to survive for as long as you can.
Introducing Space Force, a fun and easy to play space shooter for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad! Jump into the cockpit of a powerful space fighter and try to survive as long as you can against the alien horde!
• Easy to Play: Tilt to steer your ship and swipe on enemies to fire!
• Combo System: Swipe on multiple enemies to rack up combo multipliers!
• Gorgeous Visuals: 3D graphics powered by Unity 3D
• Multiple Ships: Choose from 23 different ships each with their own strengths!
• Countless Enemies: Fight off waves and waves of different types of alien spacecraft
• Epic Boss Battles: Go toe-to-toe against a variety of bosses!
• Universal App: Space Force works on iPhone 4, 4S, iPod Touch 3rd and 4th
generation, and iPad 2!
• Game Center: Track your score on the leader boards and unlock achievements!
• Free Forever: Best of all, Space Force will always be FREE TO PLAY
We've been working on Space Force for a long time here at Random Pixel Games and we would love to know what you think of our game! Feel free to leave a review, email us at email@example.com, or hit us up on Twitter @SpaceForceGame
To recalibrate your device at any time during gameplay, simply hit the pause button
What's New in Version 1.0.4
-Minor Bug Updates
-Update for iOS
The game has potential, but it has absolutely no instructions! Other than me figuring out I touch where I want to shoot, I have no idea about how to use swipe to hit more than one target. It also seems to be impossible to float the iPad 2 to move my ship around the screen. It doesn't explain if the power balls you want to catch are worth more if they are bigger or not. It also doesn't explain if the power balls will automatically come to you or not...but they seem to. Very difficult once you reach the final enemy ship, though I have no idea if that's because the game ends then, anyway!
Kinda awesome hard to get high scores but worth it... Bigger planes are Awsome and definitely worth it!
Really simple and fun to play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 10, 2012
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: George Paloulian
- © 2011 Random Pixel Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases