Space adventure awaits! And this time, humanity has no limits!
Space Frontier 2 is the sequel to the insanely popular Space Frontier, a game that rose to the stratosphere with 25+ Million downloads. We listened to your feedback and came up with something beyond imaginable!
You now get:
◉ 50 Solar Systems to conquer!
◉ Hundreds of planets to colonize!
◉ 50 Spaceship technologies!
◉ Crazy Spaceship styles like Laika the Dog, Tisla Roadster, Pirate Ship!
◉ Opportunity to Rule the Galaxy!
Weekly Elite Membership offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $7,99. After buying this subscription, you will unlock an exclusive TISLA Spaceship Capsule, 20 astronauts on each launch, Double Coins on everything and Remove Ads. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
The prices are established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• The payment is charged to your account after a confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hour before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the weekly subscription.
• The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal have to be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
• If you want to cancel a subscription during its free trial, you have to cancel it through your account. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/HT207865
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Good game with lots of bugs
I really like this game, it’s great for a quick session or for continuous grinding. That being said, there are a few bugs that have basically made me quit playing.
1- Paying for premium and cancelling it immediately should give you 1 week, but instead it gives you 3 days. I fell for this twice.
2- Watching an ad to double your money is cool when it actually works, but if you’ve been out of the game for too long you’ll get a notification upon opening the game that says “do you want to know when you’ve made a lot of money?” and are just given the gold that you earned offline without the option to double it. Another bug with this is if you open the app and get a phone call or text or literally anything that removes the game from focus, you’re given the gold and the offline accumulation resets without being able to watch an ad to double the big amount.
3- 1k astronauts per system, unless of course you’re premium and start with 20 astronauts every time. Just get to 999 and then your last launch will give you +20 so now your system will always have 1019
This is not a good game
To start off, this is a free title. So ads are expected to be a thing the developers need a way to make a profit and that’s fine. But in my experience with free games with ads the frequency is pretty low. Literally the first ten seconds of opening the app I was given an ad, and then again 10 seconds later. The ads are fine, but lengthen the frequency between them and well be right as rain.
The gameplay in this is addicting, but gets very boring very fast. While I enjoyed it for the first ten minutes the game offers little to no variety in its gameplay, you tap the screen and it happens. And while it was a little bit fun work needs to be done.
This game is not well optimized for people with older iPhones. I play on an iPhone 6s, and even a friend of mine who plays on an. iPhone 8 was having trouble with lag. However a friend of mine who plays on the iPhone X of course had little to no trouble at all, just some hiccups when the ads appeared. This is probably the worst part, if you don’t own an iPhone X don’t even bother trying to play this game it is slow, laggy and while very pretty, not a good experience.
3/10 I do not recommend
Galactic Emperor... now what do I do?
FIRSTLY!!! Thank you Ketchapp for not pounding us with ads and the ol’ close an ad just to have to close a still frame ad of the same advertisement. Lil’ shady with that timed ad at the opening of the game. You know, the one where you think you aren’t going to get an ad but you’ve timed it so that when I think that there is no ad and go to click my screen to start the game it is magically there for me to click and takes me to the App Store. You know, that shady ad. BUT!!!........
What an awesome game. No real ad bombardment, smooth gameplay after the updates, loads of levels and good grinding. I reached “Galactic Emperor” status and hit 1000 on each level with a bit of an anti-climactic ending to this this game, as in no ending. You’re just done deploying. Really fun though. Took a while too, so it stayed interesting. A lot of grinding. Loved the first one and the second was better. Well done Mr. and Ms. Developers.
- 143.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Ketchapp
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Membership $7.99
- No Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.