Inspired by a true story, from the maker of "Divemaster", casual scuba diving game. Download now for free!
Russia’s space agency confirmed on Monday, 1 September 2014 that five geckos, launched into space for an experiment on weightlessness have died. (Optimized for iPad4+ and iPhone5s+)
But now you can change the tragic history into sweet and glorious victory! In the hit game “Space Geckos – The Rescue Mission” you can fight your way through asteroids and get those geckos to bring them back to Earth! On behalf of the geckos a big THANK YOU to you for playing the game and keep the gecko memories alive!
Launch your spaceship from planet Earth and collect rescue helmets hidden behind asteroids to save the reptiles of the failed space station. Shoot the asteroids to get the hidden gecko rescue helmets! Blast Unity asteroids to get hidden power-up objects, like the classic turbo laser, fuel refill, shield recharge or the magical magnetic helmet collector special power-up! Asteroids and celestial bodies use real physics simulations.
Navigate your ships using simple taps among dangerous asteroids, black holes, exploding space mines, neutron stars and double stars. Avoid deep space comets, the Moon or tiny meteors; they can destroy your space ship. Travel through all the star constellations during your adventure! Complete adventurous tasks and save as much lizards as you can! Smash your way to the top of the leaderboards!
Space Geckos – The Rescue Mission game features:
• 100+ double missions with compelling tasks
• 200+ challenging tasks to complete
• Extra bonus system for chain reactions!
• Everyplay video sharing is integrated
• Free to play (you can buy extra ships and remove ads)
• Easy, simple and fun to play, hard to master
• Choose from 4 different spaceships to rescue geckos
• Upgrade system for all major ship properties
• Share your victory with your friends
• Switch between auto fire system and manual fire system
• Super, 2D casual graphics and feel
• Real star constellations in the background
• Real NASA sounds
• Achievements and missions to amaze your friends
• Leaderboards to watch your friends how many geckos they saved!
Check our other games as well!
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Somebody call John Oliver, because I just saved our geckos.
- Gyula Somogyi
- 223.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gyula Somogyi
- In-App Purchases
- Spaceship with 2 laser cannons $1.99
- Spaceship with 3 laser cannons $2.99
- Spaceship with 4 laser cannons $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.