Welcome to the future! Now, everyone can visit any places in outer space. Grab this opportunity by opening your very own spaceport and send those passengers to travel beyond galaxies. Start with a brand-new spaceport and expand it further along the way. Every star is on the radar if you dare to dream of them.
RUN A BUSY SPACEPORT
Manage the passengers' traffic, as well as the rockets departures.
- Operate multiple check-in gates leading to various planets, manage the passengers' queues.
- Dispatch a rail transit taking the passengers to the rockets.
- Manage and launch the rockets.
EARN MONEY, ADVANCE YOUR SPACEPORT
- Earn money every time the passengers are boarding.
- Spend your money to upgrade the gates, rail transit, and rockets to ensure faster services.
- The faster passengers are boarding, the faster money flows into your pocket!
- When you have enough money, open new spaceports around the globe, that's how to be a successful spaceport tycoon!
HIRE SPACEPORT MANAGERS
- Assign managers to automate services.
- Benefit from your managers' skills to earn more money.
- Train them to catch up with the technology and make better of their ability.
How's your spaceport doing? Share your story via firstname.lastname@example.org
Sound : Hot Swing Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Attention, spaceport managers!
This update includes new machine for your spaceport.
Any questions? Connect with us via email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded this game after I saw a Facebook ad for it, and it looked pretty promising but unfortunately after downloading it freezes at the loading screen and won’t let me play, I deleted the app and re downloaded it and it still freezes at the loading screen
I will change my rating once this issue is fixed and I’m able to play, thank you
Edit: After deleting and re loading 4 times it finally ran passed the loading screen, so I’m changing my rating to 4 stars I think this games has a lot of potential and so far it’s pretty fun, and a good time waster.
Fun so far
Pretty fun game overall. Did find a bug however and there doesn’t seem to be an option in game to report it. Not a major bug but confusing. Basically the passengers occasionally pile up and refuse to go into the rockets. Doesn’t seem to affect the money you get as the numbers on the ships show them boarding. But they all seem to bunch up and it gets more and more congested as you watch. The issue that arises from that is the numbers for waiting fluctuate oddly showing 0 but there’s 50 people trying to run in and sort of bouncing off each other.
Good overall, but, needs improvements
One big improvement, is the ability to make the away bank larger. As you progress in the game, the value needed to upgrade the stations becomes larger than the amount you can generate while away, which causes bottlenecks when trying to upgrade. The number of passengers transported per minute at each stage do not coordinate, for example, I can transport 180 some odd passengers via the train per minute, but only 130 some odd through the ticket lines, yet, the train is almost always full to the max.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.