Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Space app automatically organizes all of the files on your device into collections, making your media easy to manage, simple to find, and great to experience. Store photos and videos, play music and create playlists, and manage and share documents all in one place. Access anything from your phone, tablet, Mac, or PC.
• Store any file to your phone or tablet’s internal storage.
• Use the WiFi Space Portal to access, back up, and transfer files with your Mac or PC wirelessly.
• Automatically organize all your files into Smart Collections or create your own custom collection with the Favorites Collection.
• Create playlists and play music stored in the iOS Music App and in Space.
• View images and videos stored internally or on Space hardware from a central location.
• Share any file stored in Space with anyone at any time.
Space enables you to store any file on your iPhone’s or iPad’s internal storage, so you can access and share your files whenever and wherever. No hardware required.
When your iPhone and iPad simply can’t store it all, connect a mophie space pack or spacestation and increase the amount of files and media you can carry by up to 128GB. Use the mophie Space app to access and share all your files from one place.
Space device compatibility:
• space pack for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• space pack for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s
• space pack for iPad mini
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Fixed memory leak issues that caused iOS to shut down the app unexpectedly.
- Fixed issue where the app would freeze for 30+ seconds making the app unusable.
- Fixed crash issue that occurred for some users with thousands of photos stored in a space pack.
- Updated translations for both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese languages.
Latest update issues
I don't usually write comments, but I cannot get help from morphi. With the latest update my photos are greyed out with instructions saying large files are not automatically uploaded to conserve power. I have hundred picture and I have to download each on manually to find the picture I am looking for? Also my videos do not show a preview so in order to find the right vide, I have to play each one until I get to the video I want. What is funny is that a few of my videos show a preview pic of what it is, but majority of my videos are greyed out.
The main reason I bought morphi for additional power and the additional memory. As of now, I wood recommend buying the morphi just for additional power and skip the additional memory units. A lot of companies are making additional power units for I phones. Mophi set itself apart with the integrated additional memory units. Unless updates fix the current issues everyone has commented on, you my as well buy an inexpensive power pack and spend the money savings on a I phone with additional memory.
There are critical features missing from the app
The application lack a hole lot of important features.
There is no way to properly manage videos or photos per album or per folder unless I'm in space storage navigating. After arranging every videos per folder in space storage navigation widow and come back to videos tab by taping on the video icon, I see all the videos stored in the space storage which defeat the purpose of arranging videos per folder. It will be good to have the video folders listed instead, and to tap on the desire folder to view the contents.
There is no way to add password to folder, yes the app it self have a password, but it will be good to be able to password folders too.
The video player is a backward thing, take example on video D/L pro which house every thing a mobile video player should have. Or make it a way to play video using other video apps like video D/L pro by streaming, not by transferring video.
Take example on video D/L pro for folder arrangement feature and privacy feature too.
Make the space app appear in 3rd party apps when trying to "open with" or "share"
These features are very important for a power user of mophie space
Was much better before the last "Update"
Music would continue playing whether the phone was locked out or not, now when I lock it out, only music that's in my phone plays. Also there is no way to put the right album art with the right tracks.. It's using one of my videos as the album art for almost everything on the mophie. However, the fact that I have esentially a flash drive built into my case is one of the features I love.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mophie LLC
- © 2014 mophie, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.