The sci-fi wild west adventure in outer space continues with Space Marshals 2. This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his struggle against the criminal elements of the galaxy.
This isn’t your ordinary dual-stick shooter. The emphasis is on tactical combat and stealth, rather than just spraying bullets, and there’s a story!
Use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself! Use the tools of the trade to gain an edge - frag grenades, flash bangs, drones, gun turrets, proximity mines and much more…
Choose your approach carefully. Some say running into the fray, guns blazing, isn’t always the answer. Use distractions to single out opponents. Use stealth takedowns and silenced weapons to covertly reduce the enemy numbers. Hack gun turrets to turn on their masters. Lure different enemy factions together and let them fight each other.
LOAD-OUT & GEAR
Choosing your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon - and there’s something for everyone. Shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, crossbows, energy weapons, throwing axes and more.
• Tactical top-down shooter
• Gorgeous, stylistic HD graphics rendered with Metal
• 20 missions with performance based rewards. TAMI is watching you!
• Wide selection of weapons and gear. Over 70 different weapons.
• Multiple factions to fight – or pitch against each other
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• iCloud save game support
• Game Center achievements
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, 繁体中文, русский, Português do Brasil
This update brings a bonus mission for the Ava Mission Pack and as usual a bunch of tweaks and fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks, space crooks! Because of you, we’re back in the saddle, enforcing the law in one of our favorite wild-west futures. Like last time, the gorgeous, open-ended levels do a stellar job of rewarding stealthy tactics and in-your-face gunplay—your choice. Whether we snuck or shot our way through enemy hideouts, we had a blast.
I loved the first one. I love this one too. There are no games like this in the entire App Store. The controls are very well made.(this is the type of game that if the controls weren't made well, it would mess up the whole thing). The story is hilarious and interesting. But what truly amazes me are game mechanics and the gameplay. It is extremely addicting to shoot and sneak attack outlaws (by the way I love the new sneak attack feature). YOU CAN EVEN DUCK BEHIND THINGS! It's the mechanics of a real gunfight in the Wild West. Rapping this up, I HUGELY recommend this to virtually anybody.
Ava Mission Pack Review
The minute I saw the developers had made a new pack add - on, I bought it. It only cost $3! Honestly, it should have cost at least $5 judging by its quality. I feel like we are robbing the developers. Anyways, I love the drones. They are so amazing to control (especially the demolition drones. I love zooming into a group of enemies and then blowing them up). The main reason I did this review was because THERE IS A HUGE GLITCH, the kind that helps players. On level 11, The Exorcism, there is a huge glitch. When you plug in TAMI a.k.a. GAIA and GAIA tells you to go get TAMI and leave, if you go close but not to close to TAMI, and press the button to get her, GAIA will not take TAMI away, and you will get TAMI. Then, you don't have to get all of TAMI's shards and you skip literally half the level.
No ads, No stupid credits to buy, just an AWESOME gameplay! ☄️💥🏅
Didn’t play the part 1, thought I’d start with the 2nd first. So tired of these bs money-grabbing credit games, I never pay for those and end up quitting just a short while into the game because you can’t do anything unless you pay them a ton of money.
This game is awesome, and pretty cheap. Fun gameplay. There’s action but also thinking. Reminds me a bit of old Nintendo games, but with much better graphics and better gameplay of course. If you’re into this kind of games buy it for sure, you won’t be disappointed. The aiming/shooting takes a little getting used to, but it wouldn’t be as fun if it was first person style I think. Another great game you should check out (not in a similar genre, just a cool game) Galaxy on Fire 2. That one also worth buying the extra missions. Also Fallout Shelter is super fun, and that one is free. I would pay just to reward the developers, but I buy pc versions of all Fallout games so I’ll just consider this a bonus. But I digress... or not. Games are fun, and I don’t even play that many, just the best ones, and these I listed are the best. 🤘👨💻👍
In-App PurchasesSee All
Ava Mission Pack
Storyline with 10 new missions for Ava.
- 711 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Pixelbite AB
- In-App Purchases
- Ava Mission Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.