Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“An amazingly animated iOS game.” – Time Magazine
“Really can't get enough of Space Marshals.” – Touch Arcade
”Space Marshals just screams “PLAY ME!” – 148 Apps
ABOUT THE GAME
Space Marshals is a Sci-fi Wild West adventure taking place in outer space! This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his hunt for dangerous fugitives after a disastrous prison break.
Use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself! Use the tools of the trade to gain an edge - frag grenades, flash bangs, distractions, personal shields, proximity mines and more.
Choose your approach with care. Some say running into the fray guns blazing isn’t always the best option. Use distractions to single out opponents. Use disguises and covers to sneak past irrelevant guards. Use silenced weapons to covertly reduce the enemy numbers.
LOAD-OUTS & GEAR
Choosing your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon in each mission - and there’s something for everyone. Shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, crossbows, energy weapons, throwing axes and more.
### IMPORTANT ### Please note that iPhone 4 is not supported.
• Tactical top-down shooter
• Episodic storyline in three chapters - ALL chapters out now!
• Gorgeous stylistic HD graphics rendered in Retina resolution (full Retina not supported on iPad 3)
• Optimized for iOS 8 and Metal graphics!
• Wide range of weapons and gear
• Performance based mission rewards
• Multiple factions to fight with or against – or pitch against each other
• Dual stick controls with a set of different options
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• iCloud save game support
• GameCenter achievements
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, русский, Português do Brasil
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Minor bug fixes.
It's a fun game, have played for an hour and they haven't tried to get me to buy anything yet.
Worth what I paid for sure
Begging and whining
The gameplay may be kind of fun, but I find the incessant whining for a rating to be unendurable. Every single time you do something, you have to deal with another "Do you want to rate this game?" dialog, to the point where the game becomes unplayable. Well, here you go, here is your rating. Don't buy this game. It is in intolerable that we have to pay money for a game that badgers us to rate the damned thing. If it were a free game, I might be able to see it, but having to deal with this crap from a game I actually gave good money for is insufferable. I wish now that I had never bought the damned thing.
Started with Space Marshalls 2...liked that so much I decided to download the original to understand more about the series. Nothing out there like it. Can't put it down. Exceptional!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 443 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Pixelbite
- © 2014 Pixelbite AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.