Space Wars 3D Star Combat Simulator: FREE THE GALAXY!
By Useless Creations Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
(Note: In-App purchases are available to help you progress faster, but are not required to play the game in full!)
JOIN THE SPACE WARS!!
** By popular demand we've made the game much easier! And you can now select your own difficulty level. If you were stuck before, try again now! **
** Another big update for you!!
- NEW SHIP! Boa Gunboat with a top mounted automatic turret!
- By popular demand: You can now remove upgrades you have added to make room for others.
- By popular demand: You now earn 20% more credits per kill.
- VIP Discount is now 40% (up from 20%!).
- Many more small fixes / tweaks.
KEEP YOUR FEEDBACK COMING! Email us from www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com! We listen!
Prepare to climb into the cockpit of a star fighter and free the galaxy with the Space Wars 3D Star Combat Simulator!
More than just a basic space shooter, Space Wars is a 3D space simulator for budding star pilots everywhere! Choose your ship, install your upgrades, and prepare to take on the alien menace!
- Addictive, fun, yet challenging game play. Play for 5 minutes, or 5 hours! Hours of star dogfights await you!
- Highly detailed real time 3D graphics that make use of the Retina display on both iPhone and the new iPad.
- Many different ships to fly, and destroy!
- Watch ships randomly fly apart as you blow them from the stars!
- Dynamic 3D sound, so you can hear what's coming and where.
- As you complete missions, you earn credits that can be used to unlock new ships, or install upgrades on your ships, including a Cloaking device, missiles and much much more!
- Each sector of space has a beautifully designed background, with dynamic 3D lighting. So the action is lit differently depending on what stars are in the area.
- Simple pick-up-and-play controls. Left thumb steers, right thumb shoots! Take some time to practice and you'll soon get the hang of it! Read the detailed tutorial for more info on the finer points of flying your space fighter!
- TILT CONTROLS are also available!
- Choose your own path to victory. Will you take an easier route and earn less credits? Or the difficult route and get the best ship ASAP? Or both?
- Climb up through the ranks of the Human Space Navy. Can you be the first Space Warlord on your block?
- Choose your strategy! Will you upgrade each ship as you go, or try to hold out and save your credits for the best ship you can get?
- Stuck on a mission? You can call for reinforcements!
- GameCenter achievements and leader boards. Can you be the Richest Pilot? Or the Deadliest?
- Clock mode which lets you watch all the action without the risk of getting space sick!
- COMPLETELY FREE TO PLAY!!
- and much more!
We want your feedback! We may not have access to read the App Store feedback in your country, which means we may never see your ideas! Email us directly from the website so we can respond:
See SPACE WARS in action here: http://youtu.be/jGT4I3Smo5c
What's New in Version 2.5
KEEP SAVING THE GALAXY!
Add music to the game play and introvert the cockpit layout
I stumbled across this game while searching for a good flight sim. At first I thought it was kinda boring but it grew on me. It would be great if there was music play while in combat or the option to play a track from my library. That would take away the boredom after playing a few missions. Second please improve the cockpit layout. Maybe copying the layout of from the old sega saturn game Dark light conflict that's what this game sort of reminds me of.
Better than expected
This game is a lot better than expected ... I downloaded it thinking it said star wars combat sim, but it wasn't. So, i gave it a try and it was really fun it runs great on both my iPod 4 and iPad 1 (both old) and provides a difficult but entertaining gameplay on the higher levels ... In the end it is a free app definitely worth downloading and playing.
Won't do that again
Began playing it on iPad 4, and appeared to work great. It froze my iPad. After I finished clearing the first region, I realized it would not stop shooting. It still flew fine with tilt control, but all the touch controls were unresponsive. It wouldn't even allow me to exit the app. The power button also did nothing. It took total control of my screen.
It was a good thing iTunes still managed to sync. That allowed me to uninstall this app on the computer. The sync succeeded in uninstalling it on the iPad, and functionality was magically restored.
It did seem strange I could not use the restore option, as I had the Find My Phone app enabled. Of course, I could not get into settings to turn it off. How useful is that?
I will never trust this app again, nor any other this company may come up with.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 25, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 46.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Useless Creations Pty Ltd
- © Useless Creations, Pty Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- VIP DISCOUNT ON SHIPS & UPGRADES + NO ADS$0.99
- 5,000 Credits$0.99
- 20,000 Credits$2.99
- 10,000 Credits$1.99
- 2,000 Credits$0.99