By University Of Washington
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UW Students—Meet SpaceScout™!
Searching for that perfect study spot or a meeting room for team project? The solution is here! Do you need a whiteboard, outlet for your laptop, printing, or enough space for you and your study partners? Access to food nearby? Is the library too quiet, the café too loud?
SpaceScout was designed specifically for UW students, so you can quickly locate campus study spaces that meet your needs right from your phone. How cool is that?
- Campus chooser — Select a campus to view.
- Map of Campus — Zoom out to see the number of spaces in campus buildings. Zoom in to see the specific location of spaces. Tap a pin for more details.
- List View — See a photo of each study space, location, type of space, and number of seats. Tap any space in the list for more details. Some spaces show real-time availability of computers.
- Filter — Filter your map or list: specify type of space, room capacity, hours, whether the room can be reserved, location. Filter by environmental features: noise level, lighting, equipment, and whether there’s food/coffee nearby.
- Space Details View — Learn more about each space: view photos, see when a space is open, find out what kind of resources are available, and find out how to get there.
- Space reviews — Read what others say about spaces or share your experience.
- Favorites list — Keep track of spaces you like and want to visit.
- Invite others to a space — Coordinate study sessions with friends or classmates.
- Suggest new spaces — Share the hidden or missing gems on campus.
SpaceScout gathers statistics about your use of the app. These statistics are anonymous and do not contain any personal information about you or your location. You can turn this option off in your phone’s Settings.
- iOS 7
- Network or wifi connection
What's New in Version 2.1
- Bothell campus
- Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: University Of Washington
- © 2012 University of Washington
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.